Little young for the parents and players we still communicate with but I heard most of the 2004s left for the vengeance, maybe these younger kids are going there ?  I didn’t realize the vengeance had midget teams, They failed pretty bad a few years ago trying a U18 team - finished almost dead last in the rankings - embarrassment.  I figured the talk this year about midget vengeance teams was just talk but I’m sure some group of parents probably put it together. If you want to play for the predators just pay “that guy” for lessons, your kid will make it. The man was let go recently from the varsity job he had, he has to make that money up. What’s the early over / under the predators midget “AAA” teams are out of the district tournament by October ? 

7 hours ago, fiveholefather37 said:

Forbin, my guess is you know exactly what I am talking about. 

I have zero affiliation with the predators for many reasons, shadiness and favoritism being one of them. It was smart of you to edit your post as calling people out directly by name is frowned upon here. That’s all I was saying. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bb2j3z said:

I dunno...  but considering you just joined on Sunday to bring this up...  do tell and what's your background?

His first post that was changed to nonsense was about how the 2011 IC hockey team and Vengeance teams had no business being in the super series tournament this past weekend and that the "yellow helmets couldn't connect passes". So my guess is his kid was cut from the preds team OR his kid plays for them and isnt seeing much ice time because hes the type of dad that likes to stir the pot. 

7 minutes ago, fiveholefather37 said:

I actually have no affiliation to the 2011 team as my son is a  2010.  I just hear things at the rinks and strongly considered moving to the predators this year but ultimately decided not to because of all the negativity I was hearing about the 11 team. I am new to this group and was directed here by someone who suggested I could get some good insight that would help me determine the best for my 2010. 

I know nothing about the issue but I can almost guarantee that you won't get good insight here. Plus most people that post things such as this are looking to stir trouble and are suspected as much as you already have seen.

Anonymous forums are incredibly unreliable sources of information.

13 hours ago, Danner27 said:

Little young for the parents and players we still communicate with but I heard most of the 2004s left for the vengeance, maybe these younger kids are going there ?  I didn’t realize the vengeance had midget teams, They failed pretty bad a few years ago trying a U18 team - finished almost dead last in the rankings - embarrassment.  I figured the talk this year about midget vengeance teams was just talk but I’m sure some group of parents probably put it together. If you want to play for the predators just pay “that guy” for lessons, your kid will make it. The man was let go recently from the varsity job he had, he has to make that money up. What’s the early over / under the predators midget “AAA” teams are out of the district tournament by October ? 

the u16 team has said IF they aren't competitive but mid December that they will declare tier 2..

On 5/18/2021 at 1:04 AM, Danner27 said:

I heard the 04s who left for vengeance was a dad coach and his group of kids friends.  The usual jersey collectors.  I'm not sure how legit it is to have dads coaching midget. at midgets, you kid already should be on a radar. crazy to pay that aaa fee at that point unless your at pens or esmark.  ill take the over under on any of the many u18aaa teams are out by October besides ppe and esmark