AA teams for the 22-23 season

Wow, seriously?  I think you need to come back here in 9 months or so and ask that question again!  Unless of course someone out there can see into the future.  I assume your 06 son is playing somewhere this year?  Do they have an 16U AA team?  If so why wouldn't you start there?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this poster is just trying to stir up some trash talk so I'll bite. I have heard on here that the PHA Icemen have a great AA program, AND you get a bonus A to go along with it!!

• Like 3
  • Epic 1
  • Fist Bump 1

6 minutes ago, forbin said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this poster is just trying to stir up some trash talk so I'll bite. I have heard on here that the PHA Icemen have a great AA program, AND you get a bonus A to go along with it!!

i was just wondering but apparently it’s weird to wonder.

30 minutes ago, hockeyisgreat said:

Wow, seriously?  I think you need to come back here in 9 months or so and ask that question again!  Unless of course someone out there can see into the future.  I assume your 06 son is playing somewhere this year?  Do they have an 16U AA team?  If so why wouldn't you start there?

i hear shaha is very biased

39 minutes ago, what the puck man said:

i hear shaha is very biased

What does that have to do with your 06 son unless he is playing there already and you think they are biased.  There are at least 3 other organizations close to the South Hills that you could look into.  Or are you just trolling to see what others think about SHAHA?

13 hours ago, hockeyisgreat said:

What does that have to do with your 06 son unless he is playing there already and you think they are biased.  There are at least 3 other organizations close to the South Hills that you could look into.  Or are you just trolling to see what others think about SHAHA?

he plays there

14 hours ago, forbin said:

i thought this was pretty funny

Go big or go home.  Find a AAA program and don't waste your time in PAHL. There is a list of all 500 in one of the threads here. 

When you get serious (next year) come back and give us some things you are looking for in a program and I'm sure someone can help.