2006 Goalie looking for a team

15 hours ago, twoboys said:

I would probably just email some organizations.  I doubt a AA team will have an opening.  

Agreed - any AA coach in need of a goalie would have already pulled from a lower team within the organization at this point.  And my guess is there are some anabolic goalie parents out there that wouldn't take too kindly to a "late add" kid being placed on a higher team than their kid after tryouts have commenced.  

What commentators have said is true about AA. But goalies are always worth placing somewhere. Try North Pittsburgh Director of Hockey Ops and RMU Foxes. Similar in size to Renegades so may be able to help. Also....go with school district over hockey for location of your home. There are a lot of rinks around here.

Edited by Saucey
Spelling

Midgets is tough especially for a goalie.  Fewer teams and your son is a 06 and not an 05.  I am not even sure if you can get placed on some of the school teams around here at this point.

I think the Icemen have 2 goalies already on their 06 team.

One way to approach this is to have your son take a lesson or two from Shane Clifford and have him make suggestions.  He may know who is still looking for a goalie.

Edited by twoboys