2011 Pittsburgh Vengeance - Looking for a Goalie

1 hour ago, HCK15 said:

Arrow, i could see how you would think that it's my kid involved. 

That isn't the case. I just am sad for the kids involved and one happens to be a son of a great friend of mine. he has learned a great lesson from this, that's for sure.

I am hoping all involved have learned how things can go sideways. 

Thanks for your concern though. 

If he didn't do anything wrong, how did he learn a big lesson from this? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HCK15 said:

Big Clapper,

You are right, 4 kids were sent home. That is the only true fact in all of the rumors going around.

Nothing was done wrong in the video. That's another rumor, or else the police would of been involved by now don't you think?

It would of been all over the news as well. Think about it.

Like i said earlier, the truth will come out, spread that when you hear it.

So if nothing was on the video why the suspensions or early dismissal from camp. So Safesport is just randomly targeting kids?  I know if any of those four kids were mine, I would be so embarrassed. What a lack of character and such disrespect to a fellow local hockey player. Good thing none of the four innocent silver spoon players are yours. Let us know when your kids buddy gets the papers saying it was all a misunderstanding. Be happy to spread the news. Ask his parents if he still has to pay tuition for ppe or the other money grab Esmark. What a kick in the butt that would be if they were paying and fundraising while watching. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HCK15 said:

Arrow, i could see how you would think that it's my kid involved. 

That isn't the case. I just am sad for the kids involved and one happens to be a son of a great friend of mine. he has learned a great lesson from this, that's for sure.

I am hoping all involved have learned how things can go sideways. 

Thanks for your concern though. 

All involved? Like the kid that was taking the camp seriously and was assaulted by innocent kids out past curfew?What’s the sleeping players lesson in this? Sleep with one eye open? Players that you have shared ice and locker rooms with are not to trusted? Only thing those four kids are sorry for is getting caught

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pucks11 said:

You just gave that kid away. I know exactly who you are talking about and was wondering why his parents have been quiet. Doesn't surprise me IF it did happen,  knowing that kid. 

Let me get this straight 4 kids got sent home who are under investigation and Pucks11 wants to blame the kid who is a witness??? I guess it's the victims fault when a girl gets raped. She was asking for it because she was pretty right??? Your a idiot. Leave other people's kids out of it and if your arent involved leave it alone.  

5 minutes ago, Pucks11 said:

You just gave that kid away. I know exactly who you are talking about and was wondering why his parents have been quiet. Doesn't surprise me IF it did happen,  knowing that kid. 

Just explaining how an east side player could play in a west side tournament.  Dont know who it is.  

26 minutes ago, ARROWS61 said:

Let me get this straight 4 kids got sent home who are under investigation and Pucks11 wants to blame the kid who is a witness??? I guess it's the victims fault when a girl gets raped. She was asking for it because she was pretty right??? Your a idiot. Leave other people's kids out of it and if your arent involved leave it alone.  

Not blaming the victim at all, I must have read it wrong as I thought the East kid was involved. 

Calm down killer! Tell us on the doll where he touched you. 

Edited by Pucks11

4 minutes ago, Pucks11 said:

Not blaming the victim at all, I must have read it wrong as I thought the East kid was involved. 

No that kid was not involved or apart of the investigation.  HCK15 tried to blame that the 4 boys who got in trouble was his fault. This is highly unlikely.  The kids did something it got reported and they got sent home from camp. This is no ones fault but the kids who did it. If it is really bad they may get into more trouble if it isn't or there is not enough proof then they wont. Just don't think adults should be on here bashing kids and especially when they don't have proper details. Like emplying you know this other kid and aren't surprised. Well I guess you should be surprised as he is not one of the 4 in question. Time will tell if more comes from this.

43 minutes ago, Novos51 said:

So anyone actually answer about a goalie? Fairly certain that anything that happened in this case (based on the posts) involves minors. Slippery slope to slide down talking about minors on the internet. 

First off, I thought this was all just rumors.

Second: they are all innocent. Just a big misunderstanding 

Third: I don’t know of any goalies but I will keep an eye out