14 hours ago, 6 Packs of 2-4's said:

It’s called a valuable life lesson that will not impact your child as much as it has you.  The lesson?  “Life is hard.  And sometimes it isn’t fair.  Get over it and move on.”

Seems like they have a chance at redemption this weekend.  Maybe the focus should be on that vs the past.

Right sweep it under the rug, PAHL needs independent parties at all games and at least 2 non family members on their board, I’ll pay more for that and so would most, would still love the “i like wine” ladies affiliation to the league because that’s gotta be a doozy, but that’s what’s been allowed and we continue to allow it. Most parents tell their kids about tough breaks in life and how to deal with them but I don’t hide them from the obvious politics that ruin the sport they love and I pay for, so with all due respect stop sugarcoating with the positive poster comments

17 minutes ago, powderfinger said:

The team is the 4th ranked '04 Tier 2 team in the country, outscored opponents 323-85 but they cheated all season? How'd they ever manage to win all those games away from the cheaters at the Mt. Lebo rink?

Best team in PA no doubt, they are good kids as well, and I’m an NP parent, should have some great battles this upcoming weekend, small tidbit here but when NP tied MT lebo at silver sticks there was a wonderful level of respect in handshake line and when the NP players came back the NEXT morning to root on MT LEBO vs USA EAGLES, again off the ice most of these kids get along, it’s ok to scrap a little on the ice, builds character, earns  respect, it’s how the game is played anyway as they move on in the sport, for you who think you know the way the sport is going less contact more speed, STAY TUNED, and come see me in 5 years. No matter what the most respected guy on the bench is the one who sacrifices his body the most

• Like 1