St. Margaret Tournament started last night with no media coverage!

Went to the Pittsburgh Hockey Digest to check out the St Margaret Tournament that kicks off the High School Hockey season.  Nothing!!! Anybody know what is going on?  Seems like there were some very interesting scores for sure. Mt Lebo beat Central Catholic 6-0 and Franklin Regional took out Canon Mac  9-1.  Does anyone else find them surprising?

5 hours ago, hockeyisgreat said:

Went to the Pittsburgh Hockey Digest to check out the St Margaret Tournament that kicks off the High School Hockey season.  Nothing!!! Anybody know what is going on?  Seems like there were some very interesting scores for sure. Mt Lebo beat Central Catholic 6-0 and Franklin Regional took out Canon Mac  9-1.  Does anyone else find them surprising?

Usually Pittsburgh hockey digest at least does an article or two?

Bethel Park 7 Butler 1 

Seneca Valley 3 Armstrong 2 SO 

Baldwin 1 Latrobe 0 

Pine Richland 8 Mars 3 

Canon McMillan 4 Mt Lebanon 3 SO

Franklin Regional 8 Central Catholic 2 

Upper St Clair 6 Montour 1 

North Allegheny 4 Shaler 1 

Edited by Pa Hockey

5 minutes ago, hockeyisgreat said:

There is a tweet on Pittsburgh Hockey Digest from 9-7-21!  Sure would be sad to lose that coverage of Hockey in western PA. 5 guys listed as contributors on the site.  If anyone knows them maybe they could give us some insight.

Maybe what happened with RMU broke their spirit ? Those guys called games along with covering both programs on the road. 

4 hours ago, hockeyisgreat said:

There is a tweet on Pittsburgh Hockey Digest from 9-7-21!  Sure would be sad to lose that coverage of Hockey in western PA. 5 guys listed as contributors on the site.  If anyone knows them maybe they could give us some insight.

Pandemic and they had to get different jobs?

North Allegheny 8 USC 2 

Montour 3 Shaler 2 SO

Mt Lebanon 6 Franklin Regional 4 

Seneca Valley 4 Bethel Park 0 

Armstrong 12 Butler 8 

Latrobe 9 Mars 1 

Canon McMillan 5 Central Catholic 2 

Baldwin 4 Pine Richland 3 SO

SEMIS 

Seneca Valley vs Mt Lebanon 

Baldwin vs North Allegheny 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sadday4hockey said:

I don't think it can be referred to as "left" when you are banned from the place of business where the team practices and plays. Why the desire to bury the truth may I ask? Karma finally came calling as it always does.

sigh. No desire to bury the truth at all. If you look back to the discussion we had about this topic when it happened, I'm sure you can discern my opinion on it.

My desire was to avoid this silly discussion, which literally has nothing to do with the St. Margaret Tournament.

Silly, huh?

Like there's any more than 20 percent of topics and posts on here that someone couldn't consider silly. I mean we're all alleged adults and we do what we do on here in regard to a youth sport. It could all be construed as silly.

Yet, there's always that group of folks who doesn't want you to look over here or talk about "topic A" but rather let's talk about topic B instead.