wampa.. what honestly do you add to this community??

response waiting.. cant wait for this.. lets get it all out here so you dont muddy up any more threads with your uselessness.. hope i spelled everything correctly.. if not, i'm sure you let me know... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, rock said:

response waiting.. cant wait for this.. lets get it all out here so you dont muddy up any more threads with your uselessness.. hope i spelled everything correctly.. if not, i'm sure you let me know... 

I keep you glued to your computer screen. 

• Haha 1
  • ROTF 1

I deleted a comment that violated community standards.

Many of you will be shocked to discover that our little online community does indeed have standards, but we actually do (not many though, as we don't want to stifle the sometimes juvenile exchange of ideas).

1. Don't call out or identify kids. They read this.

2. Don't be excessively lewd. Kids read this.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, rock said:

earned yourself a suspension! well done mate! couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. keep up the good work! 

Just curious if the mods feel this contributes to the message board productively? I’m very upset about this. Please help.

• ROTF 1

On 3/21/2019 at 6:54 PM, Wampa1 said:

Just curious if the mods feel this contributes to the message board productively? I’m very upset about this. Please help.

awww.. did i hurt the big bullies feelings.. ? 

24 minutes ago, rock said:

awww.. did i hurt the big bullies feelings.. ? 

Sensing sarcasm isn’t your strong suit. But dude seriously, you’re obsessed with me. How many of your recent tweets have been directed right at me? That’s love brother but again, not interested. 

Holy cow can we stop paying attention to the trolls on this board and talk some hockey? This used to be a useful forum for conversation and information but in the past few months it has degenerated into adolescent name calling.

It can't have missed everyone's attention that actually useful discussion has almost totally ceased on the whole forum.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wampa1 said:

Sensing sarcasm isn’t your strong suit. But dude seriously, you’re obsessed with me. How many of your recent tweets have been directed right at me? That’s love brother but again, not interested. 

thankfully most of your "tweets"?? I didnt realize we where on twitter.. are all here, keeping you away from everyone else's posts.. but you seem interested? you just cant stop can you? 

3 minutes ago, rock said:

thankfully most of your "tweets"?? I didnt realize we where on twitter.. are all here, keeping you away from everyone else's posts.. but you seem interested? you just cant stop can you? 

I get notifications whenever someone quotes me or uses my handle. So when they do I respond. Tweet, post, it’s all the same useless garbage from you. I’ll keep answering as long as you keep asking for my reply and hanging in my every word. But don’t worry, I’ll give my input when I feel someone is being led astray by idiots like you. Just keep posting about me and calling for my response. That keeps people interested in my opinion. 

On 3/25/2019 at 1:39 PM, Lifelongbender said:

Holy cow can we stop paying attention to the trolls on this board and talk some hockey? This used to be a useful forum for conversation and information but in the past few months it has degenerated into adolescent name calling.

It can't have missed everyone's attention that actually useful discussion has almost totally ceased on the whole forum.

I have to disagree.  This forum was never about useful discussion.  The original Eddie Shore who starting this forum was king jerk and this was just the kind of stuff he loved.  I took my screen in his honor because he was the biggest douche of them all! ?

20 minutes ago, Eddie Shore said:

I have to disagree.  This forum was never about useful discussion.  The original Eddie Shore who starting this forum was king jerk and this was just the kind of stuff he loved.  I took my screen in his honor because he was the biggest douche of them all! ?

Now this is the truth. Zero meaningful discussion. Ever. It’s either self important “atta boys” or whining about hurt feelings. As long as the actual hockey people in town continue to realize the joke this board is, I’ll feel that I’ve done my job.