Preds birth year teams all playing independent schedule

1 hour ago, hockey55 said:

Well how did preds teams do in Motown?

I think these were their records but I might have missed one and they might have had more than one team at some ages?  

U15 0-4-0

U16 2-1-1

U18 1-3-0

Their 11 team went 0-4-0 

09 went 0-3-1

Pens Elite did fairly well in their divisions.  Lebo 08 AAA won theirs and went 6-0-0. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aaaahockey said:

I think these were their records but I might have missed one and they might have had more than one team at some ages?  

U15 0-4-0

U16 2-1-1

U18 1-3-0

Their 11 team went 0-4-0 

09 went 0-3-1

Pens Elite did fairly well in their divisions.  Lebo 08 AAA won theirs and went 6-0-0. 

just goes to show how BAD preds are, yes pens did well and they played REAL AAA teams, Lebo isnt AAA stop smoking crack, they played in the AA division I bet w wanna be AAA teams

8 minutes ago, PUCKCOVID19 said:

just goes to show how BAD preds are, yes pens did well and they played REAL AAA teams, Lebo isnt AAA stop smoking crack, they played in the AA division I bet w wanna be AAA teams

Lebo played in the middle division and did excellent.  That's the same division many of those Preds teamed played in.  Whether they are AAA or not isn't my call to make lol.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, aaaahockey said:

Lebo played in the middle division and did excellent.  That's the same division many of those Preds teamed played in.  Whether they are AAA or not isn't my call to make lol.  

Yes, from what I heard from some parents the top division was Tier 1 AAA, the middle division was Tier 2 AAA, and the bottom division was a "high AA/low AAA" division.  

A guy in my adult league has a kid on Preds ‘11s. Apparently they registered for the AAA/AA division and were moved up to “Elite” AAA without any input from the tournament. Tried to move back down to where they registered but we’re not allowed because the schedule was set and the weekend went as expected. 

Edited by muckerandgrinder

11 minutes ago, Corsi said:

Yes, from what I heard from some parents the top division was Tier 1 AAA, the middle division was Tier 2 AAA, and the bottom division was a "high AA/low AAA" division.  

08 Icemen went 0-4 in that "bottom" division....

2 hours ago, Corsi said:

That sums up the whole argument we have been having about AAA now.    If you have to have 2 divisions of Tier 1, it is not Tier 1. 

To satisfy the market, let's just make everything a division of Tier 1.  Problem solved.

• Like 2
  • 100 1

3 hours ago, aaaahockey said:

IF a team isnt in the top 50 in tier1 then face the facts. your not AAA.  bc at or around 45-50 is when the top AA teams ranking numbers are better then tier 1.