How many??

22 hours ago, aaaahockey said:

The Lebo goalie had the second lowest goals allowed in PAHL AA and took his team to the championship (although they lost).  I think Preds had two goalies?  Looking at their scores it looks like goaltending carried them a lot too.  

I watched the 09 PAHL AA championship game.  Yes, SHAHA won 2-0, but the goalie kept Lebo in the game.  The 1st goal was on a 2 on 1 and the 2nd goal was an empty netter that Lebo put into their own net.  Without the goalie, SHAHA probably puts up more than 6 goals.  

2 hours ago, Corsi said:

I watched the 09 PAHL AA championship game.  Yes, SHAHA won 2-0, but the goalie kept Lebo in the game.  The 1st goal was on a 2 on 1 and the 2nd goal was an empty netter that Lebo put into their own net.  Without the goalie, SHAHA probably puts up more than 6 goals.  

I have watched all four 09 goalies.  The two old pens goalies and the two new ones.  They are all solid goalies and I was surprised to see both Pens goalies cut.  I will say I am surprised about every year at a few players that get cut. On several occasions I would have much rather had the kid that was cut on my son's team.  I have seen good players with good parents get cut because teams want to try a different player and see how they do when given the opportunity.  Sometimes I wonder what the hell the evaluators are looking at too. 

On 3/31/2022 at 12:20 PM, bender05 said:

the question is will Preds still try to be aaa for 09 without a goalie-rumor was Preds kids going to Esmark09? 

Yes they are still planning on playing AAA and only 2 Preds kids went to Esmark.

13 hours ago, Tendymom said:

Yes they are still planning on playing AAA and only 2 Preds kids went to Esmark.

Results don't really matter.  Preds will also find more people willing to pay for an extra A.  Happens every single year despite results on the ice or blowups that happen among teams. 

14 hours ago, Tendymom said:

Nope....1 local, the other is the coach's son 

That coach is from out of state btw. He also has a brother who is a bubble player. But his spot is not in any doubt

Edited by Whoosh