Ty Voit signs pro contract

2 hours ago, PUCKCOVID19 said:

true. some one should call PPE out on this, its no thanks to them that he was signed, most of his development cam while they where in FL 

I think I did just call them out ?

Side note - when the chosen 03’s played up at 16U, ty was not good enough in the eyes of PPE to play up and had to play 15U. 

don’t worry PPE will stick their faces all over this. I’m sure the guy running PPE behind the scenes is not happy about this. I really wish I could post the stories & what really went down. Out of respect for his father,  I won’t - he moved past it when he pulled his kid. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Danner27 said:

I think I did just call them out ?

Side note - when the chosen 03’s played up at 16U, ty was not good enough in the eyes of PPE to play up and had to play 15U. 

don’t worry PPE will stick their faces all over this. I’m sure the guy running PPE behind the scenes is not happy about this. I really wish I could post the stories & what really went down. Out of respect for his father,  I won’t - he moved past it when he pulled his kid. 

PPE is clearly basking in their glory as this is the lead story on their website.

https://www.pittsburghpenguinselite.com/news_article/show/1199773

• Like 1