What's the best way to find an adult hockey league to join?

Hello everyone,,

I have a pick up group that I like to play out for that plays late Thursday nights (shameless plug if anyone wants in), but I grew up playing goalie and was looking for an actual league to play in. What would be the best way to find a team that needs a goalie? Not sure what the skill levels entail but I'm guessing I would be good enough for a B league.

Where do you live? When do you want to play?  Check out the options at the rink nearest you first, then find out the answers to those questions from whoever runs the adult league program at those rinks. RMU, Bairel and Lemieux have B leagues. C would probably be fine for you, too.

Couple Facebook groups to join. Pittsburgh Adult Hockey and Bairel Adult Hockey. Search the Facebook pages, people ask this type of question all the time and people post looking for goalies. Center Ice also seems to have people active on Facebook.

We offer a few different options at RMU Island Sports Center.  You can contact Justin Knizek at 412-397-4440 or knizek@rmu.edu

Contact Marianne Watkins at 412-397-4468 or watkins@rmu.edu for updated the spring / summer adult hockey development classes....(new brochure not yet complete)

Adult Hockey Development.pdf ADULT ICE HOCKEY 2018-19 (2).pdf

Edited by RMUHockeyAcademy