PAHL Playoffs

17 hours ago, Danner27 said:

It’s not personal details. None of this is a secret, the kid & his family talk about it publicly. It’s a kid trying to figure out what’s next in his life. Discussions like this have been taking place on here for years. 

im not thumping my chest, just stating the truth, Not hearsay because I’m lurking around rinks trying to sell books. 

A friend wouldn't be posting this stuff. Just stop. 

I have watched #43 play for years and he has always been a beast.  You look at him and you don't much until you watch him play; he is the full package everywhere he has played.  He is smart, fast, gritty and just plays the game the right way.  I've never met him nor talked to him but I've watched him play many times and I've always stopped to watch him wherever I've been.  I wish the best of luck for him in whatever he does.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Danner27 said:

It’s really not personal with pa hockey, he rubbed me the wrong way when he claimed most of the team transferred from slippery rock (his kid was one) when the team shut down. He claimed it was unjust. The old thread is still here.  That team needed shut down. It was known for years the issues with hazing, underage excessive drinking, stripper parties, etc. do you think the school would put out that statement if it wasn’t true ? Anyway, most did not transfer out. They stayed, half joined the inline hockey team that is something like 1 in the nation. He exaggerated the transfer  situation for certain reasons. Who transfers college for club hockey ??????? Oh that’s right. 

the behind the scenes crap he tries to pull for his home area school. He didn’t like it much and did not comment when I posted what he was saying up there to other FR parents who I know with kids still playing on that team.

if you’ve been around long enough, you would know. I could go on but I won’t air out all the crap he’s pulled over the years while pulling the shades down over the local hockey communities eyes. 

and if you read above, he says what i stated about the foxes / NA player is false (PB has now edited my original post) he accused me of lying.  I’m friends with the family and know the actual truth. Not second or third hand because I creeped into a rink to try and sell books out of my car, talked to a few parents that had no desire to commute with him. 

Wow,  I obviously have not been around long enough!  This is my first venture into a great game!  Like all other sports there are always politics and parents who will try almost anything to get their kid an advantage.  I'm just all for anyone who promotes the sport even if it is to help sell books that are a benefit to the sport and at least 350 people have found interesting enough to buy.

@Danner27 and @Pa Hockey

Can I please have a little break here on the back and forth between you both? 

I don't want to have to send either of you for a timeout to sit in the corner, so can we move past the he-said-she-said stuff please?

It's obvious you both think you're correct (or the other one is wrong).  So it is what it is, we don't have to rehash the same thing over and over.

Thank you for your kind consideration,

PB

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This thread is over and locked.  Feel free to start a new thread but I am not having any more of the "so and so is trying out here".  

I AM TIRED of policing this thread.

My patience on this has run out so the next infraction of the rules will get a suspension.

I can't be clearer than that.

PB