Tier 1 / Tier 2 Nationals

33 minutes ago, RegDunlop7 said:

The only reason I can think of is that the number of registered players per capita in Western PA for 16U and 14U is higher than 18U.

While this does sound logical, I looked back at the last 3 years for U18 - predators, predators & icemen - all played 3A. So I guess western pa has lost usa hockey registrations this year ? 

21 hours ago, dazedandconfused said:

Tier 1 update - Both PPE at-large (aka charity) bids sitting at 0-2 already.

yet folks still flock up to Lemieuxs house too play.... I think we may all agree PGH hockey is just falling behind compared to other markets.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hattrick Swayze said:

Tier 2 Update: 18U Armstrong  0-2, 16U Renegades 1-1, 14U Badgers 1-1. I believe if the Renegades and Badgers win their games tomorrow they will both move onto the quarter finals. 

Geez - armstrong 18’s getting hammered. -11 goals differential. Worst up there. Guess there was a reason they are playing down to 2A. 

8 minutes ago, Danner27 said:

Geez - armstrong 18’s getting hammered. -11 goals differential. Worst up there. Guess there was a reason they are playing down to 2A. 

Armstrong upset a lot of teams to get there at 18u and maybe the Foxes or Allegheny would have done better ....Oh well Congrats and enjoy the sun in Cal ! 

18U Armstrong won the 3rd game of the tournament and finished 1-2. The 16U Renegades went 2-1 in round robin play and is moving on to play the Littleton Hawks from Colorado tomorrow. The 14U Badgers went 2-1 and is moving on to play the Power City Bruins from New York. Good luck to the Renegades and Badgers tomorrow morning. 

• Like 2