Badgers 07 invite

The organization has come a long way and I disagree with the slights.

But open skates are usually an attempt to attract talent. This ad suggests they are looking for 07s to join their National Bound team What the...or maybe they are looking for a AA team next year as their  National Bound team goes independent.

Good luck with that. There are less 07s around at this point than there was with the 05s. Certainly not enough to field AAA and AA at the same organization. But no one wants to hear that, we have more and more AAA teams littering the landscape these days...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jack Handey said:

LOL.   Here's @27adams with "no horse in the race".  Guess that was a big lie.  

@Jack Handey Because I was asked to share information since I have an account??  you know nothing guy, keep moving.

No skin in this game  

Good Luck Badgers 

Let them play Amateur and School Hockey 

We did both and wouldn't trade it for anything and play in 18U Nationals with Mustangs and State Finals ........Great Experience All Around 

Edited by Pa Hockey

Jack, I have to ask, what do you care what they do?  Maybe they want to travel more.  how is what they want to do different than any other AA or AAA team already?  We get it, Allegheny did you wrong. Maybe your kid wasn't good enough.  Maybe you weren't.  I'm sorry to hear that.  Your obsession is ridiculous.  

7 minutes ago, Pa Hockey said:

No skin in this game  

Good Luck Badgers 

Careful PA, Jack will assume you are the head coach of team....lol

25 minutes ago, Jack Handey said:

Irwin to Valley Forge $64 one way.  Get that EZ Pass yet Badger 07s?

image.png.5ceda31a87ea3f16d7056f8e5b773bd6.png

when has that badger team played games in New Jersey? Looks like they’ve made many trips to Michigan tho…. Every team does these skates. i was at an esmark one last night. again not sure what your bone to pick is

17 minutes ago, hockeydadlife said:

when has that badger team played games in New Jersey? Looks like they’ve made many trips to Michigan tho…. Every team does these skates. i was at an esmark one last night. again not sure what your bone to pick is

Interesting, Where was an Esmark Open Skate advertised?  It would seem to me that these unadvertised open skates are Tryouts by invite!  I wonder how USA Hockey feels about them? What age group was the one last night? At least the Badgers are being upfront!  Bottom line is there is no way this area can field all these AAA teams and be competitive. Esmark is really scrambling because they didn't field an 06 team last year. Yuri is recruiting big time.  I bet half his team won't even be at tryouts.

2 hours ago, hockeydadlife said:

I think he is referring to if they play in Black Bears AAA league, which would include trips to NJ

Man, every so often I get excited because of all the hockey talk on this site. And then the above happens. Nowadays, and for a long time, it's been a waste of time to click on 90% of new postings because they're all just arguments about who is and isn't a real hockey parent.

Why don't you guys just meet in a parking lot somewhere and work it out so that we can all talk about hockey instead?