Congrats to Peters Township and their coaches

26 minutes ago, Pa Hockey said:

Montour made the playoffs every year and Semis in 2021 

Wrong. They won 4 games his second year. With a ton of talent on the team. And 8 seniors on that team. Why do you keep staring incorrect facts? Because you know nothing about what went down. Like I said, your credibility has been shot. All because you can’t get past your love affair with the guy. You haven’t addressed any of his glaring shortcomings. Why is that? Are you OK with stick throwing. Are you ok with him resigning because of a bus ride? How about this one, in the locker room after a loss, he looked at one kid and blamed him directly for losing the game, in front of all his teammates. Is that something a good coach does to kids. Hockey is a team game and it is NEVER just one person responsible for the loss. There is so much you don’t know or just don’t want to believe that you should stop with your posts. You are a sycophant. No credibility as a reporter any longer. 

And as a reminder, even a someone like you that has no real hockey playing experience could have had success with the talent they had. They had a AA team that won single A championship and then got embarrassed in the Star final. How good was that coaching job?

• Poop 1

6 minutes ago, Pa Hockey said:

Really......... you don't know me ?

Keep me out of your charade against Clay .............He's a great guy and if I were him ......well your smart you can fill in the rest CYA 

If you were him you would what? I haven’t done anything wrong. Are you suggesting he retaliate? Are you suggestion you would retaliate? I believe that is a violation of this board. 

You are blind to his shortcomings because you are his friend. And you still haven’t answered any questions about his poor decisions. I.e. resigning over a short bus ride, throwing sticks, LYING to the parents and board about helping the JV coach with running better practices, airing his grievances on twitter. I have stated facts, all you have done is show your loyalty to a friend. And before you say that I am doing the same thing, remember I am responding to people that have made statements based on nothing but their opinion. I have responded with facts. 

and since you say I don’t know anything about you, please tell me how you are qualified to tell me how good of a coach he is. What are your qualifications? What level of hockey did you ever play? How many teams have you coached? How many coaches clinics have you taken? How many boards have you volunteered to be on? How many times have you been asked to evaluate talent during tryouts? What is your expertise? Because I have done all of the above except being on a board. I have volunteered a ton of time. 

and it isn’t a charade, it is the truth. You just refuse to accept that your buddy has any shortcomings. I know I have shortcomings, I believe everyone has at least one or two. 

And once again, how you disparage a program based on what the coach that resigned in a hissy fit said is ridiculous. You have heard one side and dismissed what the other side has said based on friendship alone.  Please contact any of the board members that put up with his childishness.

And to disparage the new coaches is disgusting. If they are so bad why have they coached at higher levels than your buddy ever will? NCAA Divison 3 and ACHA division 1. Why hasn’t your buddy reached those levels? They have shown a higher understanding of the game, and have taught more than any coach I have seen at any level. EVER. And I have played and coached for many years. They are the best coaches for kids that I have ever experienced. And most importantly, they act like adults and treat ALL the kids with respect. No double standard for them. Everyone is treated the same way. No passes for the ‘elite’ players taking stupid penalties. Everyone is treated as equals because that is how a good coach runs a team. 

• Poop 1

Please Stop ..........This post is about the great Rick Tingle of Peters TWP and he is helping Clay stay in coaching and away from the lunatics of hockey  ! 

I am a Level 4 USA Hockey and have coached (at Developmental Amateur High School and Collegiate Levels)and organized hockey Events and Leagues for 30 + Years 

Edited by Pa Hockey
  • Like 1

Still haven’t addressed any questions. And I didn’t start the clay conversation. I just responded with facts. You have presented nothing to refute my statements, because you have nothing to refute them with. 

I’ll stop as soon as you stop making statements without any facts to back them up. Until then, I will respond with the truth. 

1 minute ago, Happy Hockey Fan said:

Still haven’t addressed any questions. And I didn’t start the clay conversation. I just responded with facts. You have presented nothing to refute my statements, because you have nothing to refute them with. 

I’ll stop as soon as you stop making statements without any facts to back them up. Until then, I will respond with the truth. 

Not interested in getting involved in your Charade ....Good Bye ! 

• Like 1

Jesus not this clay shell crap again - he won because of two players - we’ve been through this in another thread. He’s also a complete narcissistic douche bag. Look at his Twitter from a few months ago if he hasn’t delete stuff.   

• Like 1