Vipers revisted

2 hours ago, HatTrick said:

How can the vipers offer a higher level than current organizations in that area?  Are they fielding AAAA teams now?

To be honest, I'm not sure what the Vipers plan to offer, after what I've read on the board and heard at the rinks about them having little to no ice and bouncing around across various rinks, I didn't look into it any further. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2022 at 2:51 PM, Clonbur said:

It's not about me.  It's about the kids and the benefits of playing the great sport of Hockey.  If the Vipers made decisions in the best interest of Hockey and the Kids, they wouldn't be in this position.  A landlord doesn't evict good tenants.  

This is Ryan Patrick's boss.  Yep!  Replacing the Vipers "parent" board with this guy is great for youth hockey!  Look up his name yourself and you will find that this is at least the 3rd time he has done this to a hockey entity.  Have fun being a Husky, you STOOGE!

https://www.rochesterfirst.com/news/business/local-business/iceplex-lawsuit-alleges-former-operator-took-300000-in-authorized-funds/?fbclid=IwAR1jcxTcxABhYjIh6cti3UR7oZzDIEeNLBCG67AAXkIBx9mOT6N8uhigjB8

Edited by Deke715

On 12/29/2022 at 1:25 PM, Clonbur said:

Please read my previous post many months ago.  The writing was on the wall.  The Viper Board is toxic and drove many away from Pittsburgh Ice.  It only makes sense for Pittsburgh Ice to partner with a program that promotes hockey in a positive light.

https://www.rochesterfirst.com/news/business/local-business/iceplex-lawsuit-alleges-former-operator-took-300000-in-authorized-funds/?fbclid=IwAR1jcxTcxABhYjIh6cti3UR7oZzDIEeNLBCG67AAXkIBx9mOT6N8uhigjB8

13 minutes ago, Deke715 said:

Don’t forget the work he did with W Graeme Roustan trying to run a network of ice rinks including one in Johnstown, then the two of them who tried to take over all Cambria County Ice Rinks and the Johnstown ECHL team.  Their rinks all closed and the team was run into the ground. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HockeyFan6687 said:

Don’t forget the work he did with W Graeme Roustan trying to run a network of ice rinks including one in Johnstown, then the two of them who tried to take over all Cambria County Ice Rinks and the Johnstown ECHL team.  Their rinks all closed and the team was run into the ground. 

Yep, the NOW Mercer Chiefs that his buddy Mr. Gunty owns.  They were once called the Johnstown Chiefs named after the movie Slapshot!  They didn't even bother changing the logo!  

I wouldn't sign up for any of his online Hockey Schools either!