Renegades 16u Supplemental Tryout

It seems like everyone tried to have them about the same time, probably in order to try to retain the previous season's kids to make it hard to go to many tryouts. So I guess that results in low number attendance and the need to have all of these supplementals? 

And yes, I'd assume you'd lose your commitment fee. 

I would also try to find a way, I'm not sure how other than charging more for tryouts, to keep parents from taking their kids to a million tryouts where they have zero intention to play there and are just there because you're getting a ton of cheap ice time. All it does is waste the evaluators' time. 

13 minutes ago, nemesis8679 said:

It seems like everyone tried to have them about the same time, probably in order to try to retain the previous season's kids to make it hard to go to many tryouts. So I guess that results in low number attendance and the need to have all of these supplementals? 

And yes, I'd assume you'd lose your commitment fee. 

I would also try to find a way, I'm not sure how other than charging more for tryouts, to keep parents from taking their kids to a million tryouts where they have zero intention to play there and are just there because you're getting a ton of cheap ice time. All it does is waste the evaluators' time. 

Agree to some extent!  But what if you are a bubble player and would like to play at the highest level you can but aren't sure if you will make a team.

1 hour ago, hockeyisgreat said:

Agree to some extent!  But what if you are a bubble player and would like to play at the highest level you can but aren't sure if you will make a team.

Thats different. They're trying to make a team, not just get cheap ice time with no intentions to play.