nice article

3 hours ago, PUCKCOVID19 said:

how can anyone ever trust this program again,espically after that rug pull... looks like recruiting is sub par nahl and ncdc kids. not very many USHL kids will trust to come to RMU. 

I agree with your recruiting assessment - so far the American kids are sub par nahl players or ncdc. I think the program will have a black eye for the foreseeable future until they can show its stable. 

12 hours ago, Happy Hockey Fan said:

Do you have a list of all their signees? 

I’ve heard a handful of former players will be coming back. The kids currently on campus will begin training together this year . I’m guessing the transfer portal will provide some players next year as well.  

For those commenting on trusting the program? The man responsible for eliminating it is gone - which to me speaks volumes and the community  rose up and supported the program like never before financially.  Many of the same people coaching and recruiting are still there or returning. It was an excellent program both in the men’s and women’s side.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, whatever said:

I’ve heard a handful of former players will be coming back. The kids currently on campus will begin training together this year . I’m guessing the transfer portal will provide some players next year as well.  

For those commenting on trusting the program? The man responsible for eliminating it is gone - which to me speaks volumes and the community  rose up and supported the program like never before financially.  Many of the same people coaching and recruiting are still there or returning. It was an excellent program both in the men’s and women’s side.  

Locally we realize this - not so much on a national level, Canada & Europe. 

• Like 1