Big Announcement coming - NEW Coach at Bishop McCort - WoW !

2 minutes ago, Novos51 said:

Pure schools are defined by kids from one district. I’ve seen it said that coops can’t be pure because they can recruit. Meaning a child’s family changes public school districts. Not the easiest thing to do. But a private/catholic school can be pure despite the fact that any player can enroll with no physical movement of the family. Sounds duplicitous doesn’t it?

Ive advocated that a co-op school should at least have a choice to play up to be eligible for the Penguins Cup

It will never happen because of Eastern Pa .......Co- Op Schools are Amateur Teams and the B Division is simply a money maker for the PIHL and great way to get more kids playing HS Hockey 

11 hours ago, stickboy said:

Can’t compare BM to WPA co-op schools or other WPA Catholic schools for that matter.

No other program has a AAA feeder system of European imports.  How does that fit into a PIHL pure division?

I didn’t compare them. I made a statement that coops are prevented from playing pure under the assumption that they recruit. You can’t say that and then have pure schools that can pick anyone from anywhere.