18 minutes ago, dazedandconfused said:

Great news. That place has some long history. Used to have fence instead of glass when I played there.

Damn, I'm old.......

I played somewhere outside in what I believe was in Washington county that had fence as the “glass”. Does anyone remember where that rink may have been? 

On 7/9/2022 at 2:13 PM, Happy Hockey Fan said:

I played somewhere outside in what I believe was in Washington county that had fence as the “glass”. Does anyone remember where that rink may have been? 

Wheeling Park had chain link instead of glass until more recently than you'd think, but that's in WV.

On 7/9/2022 at 2:13 PM, Happy Hockey Fan said:

I remember that rink as I played there as well. I think it was in the park next to the Lew Hays ball field where they play the Pony League World Series. I also remember a rink in Bridgeville that had concrete block walls instead of boards. I think it is a roller rink now. 

48 minutes ago, Mysonisagoalie said:

I remember that rink as I played there as well. I think it was in the park next to the Lew Hays ball field where they play the Pony League World Series. I also remember a rink in Bridgeville that had concrete block walls instead of boards. I think it is a roller rink now. 

Yeah, that's still there, too. Smaller than a standard rink back then, wasn't it?

53 minutes ago, dazedandconfused said:

Yes, but he tells me about the 6th and newly (as opposed to the original 5 in NYC) formed Biden crime family while CNN and MSNBC tell me everything that you can't say or do any longer.

Well, I see you're at least able to write a paragraph without misspelling anything or making 30 grammatical errors. You're tribe probably thinks of you as a modern-day Albert Einstein. 

On 7/12/2022 at 2:28 PM, nemesis8679 said:

Well, I see you're at least able to write a paragraph without misspelling anything or making 30 grammatical errors. You're tribe probably thinks of you as a modern-day Albert Einstein. 

I don’t profess to be a member of any “ tribe”, but there is a grammatical error in your post.