Esmark moving to Southpointe

Does the freshmen that lite up the league last year for Peters play for the 2006 SHAHA team?   I would use his name but don't think that is allowed.  I am betting he does.  He is a solid legit AAA player.  That is the type of player I am impressed with.  He can take a faux AAA team and make them somewhat relevant.

12 hours ago, Carl Racki said:

Does the freshmen that lite up the league last year for Peters play for the 2006 SHAHA team?   I would use his name but don't think that is allowed.  I am betting he does.  He is a solid legit AAA player.  That is the type of player I am impressed with.  He can take a faux AAA team and make them somewhat relevant.

Yes

Maybe their possible move being considered by Esmark or being pushed by BB can have something to do with the fact that PIA still only has one sheet of ice functioning?

Is this a major problem that has Esmark concerned or is BB keeping it down to help "persuade" a move.

Either way, the next 2-3 years are going to be very interesting at both PIA and Palmer. Stay tuned.

1 hour ago, dazedandconfused said:

Maybe their possible move being considered by Esmark or being pushed by BB can have something to do with the fact that PIA still only has one sheet of ice functioning?

Is this a major problem that has Esmark concerned or is BB keeping it down to help "persuade" a move.

Either way, the next 2-3 years are going to be very interesting at both PIA and Palmer. Stay tuned.

What's interesting at Palmer? Black Bear forcing Badgers organization to join the Atlantic Hockey Federation?

PPE is a good team probably a top 10 team. Once again though they will ride mostly Pittsburgh kids up to 8th grade then 90% will have to go to NC/Excell & pay a fortune or they will get bumped out by an out of state player that will. Again they do not hide it so it's not a surprise. As long as they continue to to get the out of Starters it's not going to change. It's a shame that little respect is given to parent/players/Orgs that the PPE is the only show in town. I have no issues with PPE because they are clear & do not hide there approach & they continue to be top 20. But I also respect & do nothing but support & respect the players that go to the Barons, SHAHA, preds, Vengance. I also respect the PAHL. All hockey players/parents are on a separate Journey. Everyone has there own opinions & those opinions should be respected & debated. The reality is PPE does what they so let's support the kids that have to drive or can't afford PPE/Excell not put them & any other organization that tried to make a birth year or a couple to help these players out. Even if they are not ranked super high at least they are trying. But let's also appreciate the AA/A players also for not being a serious. Allow the kids to enjoy there hockey career no matter what level or team they take. Just think one day they will be old, miserable & arguing about things that 99.9% of the people that will read this don't give a shit about.  

I would like to respectfully bet Sticktime56 & anyone who wants action on these odds. Let me know who is game. We all have opinions but at the end of the day numbers don't lie. The 06 BY It will go as followed. Cleveland could end up top 3, PPE top 10, Shaha possibly top 20 then big drop Esmark possibly top 60 at best. Not a shot they are all good teams. Take it to the bank this will be the exact order at mid AMS. The good thing about numbers is they turn opinions into facts & provide insight on whos opinions hold the most weight. 

#1 Cleveland Barons 

#2 PPE

#3 SHAHA

#4 Gilmore

Then there will be substantial distance #5 Esmark

49 minutes ago, Puck01 said:

PPE is a good team probably a top 10 team. Once again though they will ride mostly Pittsburgh kids up to 8th grade then 90% will have to go to NC/Excell & pay a fortune or they will get bumped out by an out of state player that will. Again they do not hide it so it's not a surprise. As long as they continue to to get the out of Starters it's not going to change. It's a shame that little respect is given to parent/players/Orgs that the PPE is the only show in town. I have no issues with PPE because they are clear & do not hide there approach & they continue to be top 20. But I also respect & do nothing but support & respect the players that go to the Barons, SHAHA, preds, Vengance. I also respect the PAHL. All hockey players/parents are on a separate Journey. Everyone has there own opinions & those opinions should be respected & debated. The reality is PPE does what they so let's support the kids that have to drive or can't afford PPE/Excell not put them & any other organization that tried to make a birth year or a couple to help these players out. Even if they are not ranked super high at least they are trying. But let's also appreciate the AA/A players also for not being a serious. Allow the kids to enjoy there hockey career no matter what level or team they take. Just think one day they will be old, miserable & arguing about things that 99.9% of the people that will read this don't give a shit about.  

I would like to respectfully bet Sticktime56 & anyone who wants action on these odds. Let me know who is game. We all have opinions but at the end of the day numbers don't lie. The 06 BY It will go as followed. Cleveland could end up top 3, PPE top 10, Shaha possibly top 20 then big drop Esmark possibly top 60 at best. Not a shot they are all good teams. Take it to the bank this will be the exact order at mid AMS. The good thing about numbers is they turn opinions into facts & provide insight on whos opinions hold the most weight. 

#1 Cleveland Barons 

#2 PPE

#3 SHAHA

#4 Gilmore

Then there will be substantial distance #5 Esmark

remark will be what it always is, how many Russians can they get to come over. if not many, then this team is in big trouble, its allot of left overs from vengeance and throw in some of the faux aaa preds kids. 

• Like 1