St Margarets FFO 2022

So good to see Armstrong keeping with their M/O.

A total of 58 penalty minutes against USC tonight, and one kid had 34 penalty minutes.  How in the hell does this happen and why isn’t this kid suspended?  How does any coach allow a player to assess that many penalty minutes in one game?  Or maybe that is that way they are coached?

Same shit, different day for this team.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

1 hour ago, fafa fohi said:

So good to see Armstrong keeping with their M/O.

A total of 58 penalty minutes against USC tonight, and one kid had 34 penalty minutes.  How in the hell does this happen and why isn’t this kid suspended?  How does any coach allow a player to assess that many penalty minutes in one game?  Or maybe that is that way they are coached?

Same shit, different day for this team.

probably bc 6 points in 3 games.......   so what actually happened that he stacked that many PIMS up at the 808 mark of the period? Did he pull a shaker and go in the stands or what?

3 hours ago, hockeyisgreat said:

Hopefully!  As long as Armstrong doesn't goon it up!  I'm guessing the guy with 34 penalty minutes for Armstrong will not play the Semis.  Looked like his minutes came from his mouth!

First 2 minutes for roughing, the rest for his mouth.  He's the captain.  Game suspension for the Game Misconduct, another game for 4 penalties in a game. Coach gets a game too (12 or more penalties in a game).  Great start, boys. Stay hot.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Murray Chadwick said:

First 2 minutes for roughing, the rest for his mouth.  He's the captain.  Game suspension for the Game Misconduct, another game for 4 penalties in a game. Coach gets a game too (12 or more penalties in a game).  Great start, boys. Stay hot.  

Not exactly gooning it up as it’s been ascertained earlier, but not smart behavior. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Murray Chadwick said:

Sounds like a real winner of a captain.  Just the guy I would want leading my team!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, dazedandconfused said:

3 Misconducts?? At the same time?

Is it possible that someone with a whistle got carried away?

As far as the conduct, it's never going to change. It's been consistent for 50 years.... handed down through generations.

It adds up really quickly now, just following the unsportsmanlike penalty ladder:

2 minute - roughing

2 minute - unsportsmanlike

10 minute - unsportsmanlike

Game Misconduct (10 minutes - unsportsmanlike)

Game Misconduct (10 minutes - 4 penalties in a game)

All from one instance of not being able to handle your mouth after a penalty.  But, the teenage adrenaline gets flowing, discipline goes out the window,  and this is what can happen.  Zero tolerance is a bitch.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, dazedandconfused said:

I'm aware of the progression but I'm also aware of officials who are very good at......... how should I put this? Exacerbating the situation. Baiting....... whatever you call it, it happens. Maybe not in this instance but who really knows?

It looks to me this official knew exactly what to assess to realistically maximize the pain. That being said, as soon as a player opens Pandora’s box and puts it in the hands of the official to even put pen to paper - they’ve gone too far and are pretty much at their mercy. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rock said:

f that  shut your mouth and go to the box.. refs are sick off taking shit from kids, coaches, and parents.. kiddos to the ref.. learn some respect.. reputation makes things easier to call. pretty soon we won't have any refs. 

I’m pretty much sick of everything and everyone if that makes you feel any better. 

• Like 2