Montour Hockey

12 minutes ago, AvonworthFan123 said:

Second off, I am agent for his football career.  is going on a date to the cheesecake factory after he sees the antman movie. He will be busy until Sunday if you need him. I am his agent, so if you need anything contact me. Back to montour and their illegal actions.

So why did you use his phone number? How do we contact you?

15 minutes ago, AvonworthFan123 said:

This is what the liberals want. They want my FREEDOM OF SPEECH BANNED!!! THIS IS EMBARRASSING that I can't speak freely on the internet forum. You're an embarrassment moderator. GET A REAL JOB!!! You fat, neck-beard, living in your mom's basement loser. 

This is hockey, not politics, calm down buddy 

Hey Avonworth Fan, do you have any room in your house to Billet some defensemen next year? Looks like all your boys are graduating. That's how you can show yourself to be a true fan go hang a sign up in New Ken, "defensemen wanted, free room and board"

29 minutes ago, zam said:

Hey Avonworth Fan, do you have any room in your house to Billet some defensemen next year? Looks like all your boys are graduating. That's how you can show yourself to be a true fan go hang a sign up in New Ken, "defensemen wanted, free room and board"

He’s joking and you guys are taking him seriously. Go feed your kids or something.

So one team gets a goalie? 

The mass influx of players coming to western pa to play hockey will completely ruin the high school hockey landscape moving forward. Nevermind that the ppe basically have to pay people to come here and Esmark relies on Europeans who don’t know the difference between Pittsburgh and Sacramento. 

It’s going to be chaos. Think Minnesota high school hockey. Then when Southpointe gets their Tier 1 program up and running, it will be even worse. 

What a stupid topic and what a stupid thing to get upset about. Go out and beat the kid and the team and stop whining about it. 

- Flavi

Edited by Flavio

2 hours ago, Ihearthockey said:

To keep it from getting buried....

The student is a billeted player, unless a court-appointed guardianship is in place between the player and the hostfamily. This does not pertain to foreign students who have been approved by USA Hockey

Is the student a billet, living with somebody other than his parents out of state for the purposes of playing hockey? YES/NO

Did the student's parents sign over guardianship to the billet family? YES/NO

Did Montour submit the paperwork to have this student treated as an exception to the Athletic Intent rule? YES/NO

Did PIHL approve the exception paperwork? YES/NO

Seems pretty straightforward to me.  

This is probably the most logical. It should’nt be this hard. Either the paperwork is there or it is not. 

• 100 1

6 hours ago, Pucks11 said:

They may have been able to "try" and play dumb if they didn't have 2 other infractions that they were suspended for this season in using an unrostered coach and dressing to many players for a game. Those both could easily say they knew exactly what they were doing with this kid.

Pucks11, you are killing me with this mention of 2 other infractions.  You are simply looking at the suspension list on the website with no knowledge whatsoever of what truly occurred.  Both were human error, which I’m sure you know nothing about since you are obviously a perfect individual.  Fact is, the coach was rostered and fact is they did not dress too many players.  Go back and review livebarn if you like and count the number of players Odafin Tutuola.  Oh wait- maybe there is a player who strikingly resembles Connor McDavid.  Did the Oilers have a game on the same day?  Hmmmm…..suspicious.  Give me a break.

2 minutes ago, Stackthepads said:

Pucks11, you are killing me with this mention of 2 other infractions.  You are simply looking at the suspension list on the website with no knowledge whatsoever of what truly occurred.  Both were human error, which I’m sure you know nothing about since you are obviously a perfect individual.  Fact is, the coach was rostered and fact is they did not dress too many players.  Go back and review livebarn if you like and count the number of players Odafin Tutuola.  Oh wait- maybe there is a player who strikingly resembles Connor McDavid.  Did the Oilers have a game on the same day?  Hmmmm…..suspicious.  Give me a break.

The FACTS are they had 2 previous suspensions this season and 1 was for an unrostered coach and 1 for dressing to many players. If Livebarn was their argument they could have pulled those videos and appealed the suspensions but they didn't. It doesn't matter if it was Wayne or Brett Gretzky if the player did not have the proper paperwork then Montour for the 3rd time this season deserves a suspension.

BTW Livebarn only goes back 1 month and those incidents occurred in October.

• Like 1

@Overstimulated @AvonworthFan123@AvonworthFan1234

Firstly, you all three are on restriction due to poor behavior on the forum. 

Both Avonworth accounts are from the same IP.

Secondly, in regards to this tirade:

"This is what the liberals want. They want my FREEDOM OF SPEECH BANNED!!! THIS IS EMBARRASSING that I can't speak freely on the internet forum. You're an embarrassment moderator. GET A REAL JOB!!! You fat, neck-beard, living in your mom's basement loser. "

You're on MY forum which I graciously donate my time and money to the public.  This is NOT a free for all forum.  I do have a real job, I don't live with my parents, and who I vote for doesn't make a difference.  You on the other hand need stop your ridiculous posts.  I know who signs up here so registering with another user account isn't going to get around us moderating the board.

If you aren't happy with the Terms that you agree to when you signed up, leave the board!

PB

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Pucks11 said:

The FACTS are they had 2 previous suspensions this season and 1 was for an unrostered coach and 1 for dressing to many players. If Livebarn was their argument they could have pulled those videos and appealed the suspensions but they didn't. It doesn't matter if it was Wayne or Brett Gretzky if the player did not have the proper paperwork then Montour for the 3rd time this season deserves a suspension.

BTW Livebarn only goes back 1 month and those incidents occurred in October.

PIHL reps check the players that are dressed before each game.  What happened there?  Did they count 21 and not say anything until after the fact?  Why no forfeited game there?  Oh- probably because they only had 20.

Any clue as to why the rule is different for foreign students since you know all the facts and have all the answers?  I have been curious about that.  Seems a little discriminatory.  Shouldn’t it apply to all students?  I understand that there are way more foreign billeting students playing in the PIHL than American billeting kids.  Is that true or false?  Someone out there has had to have done the background checks and compare rosters in their free time.  Hit me with the info!