Montour Hockey

All of the sudden the turds I’m calling out have talked to other AA and AAA coaches lol 

You weasels are all the same and this is your only medium to make your hollow points. You get laughed at in person, and you atleast have the self awareness to realize it. So continue on with your narrative here, this is the only place is appears to be standing. Walk into ice castle and say the same thing, you’re going to get an eye roll and some blank stares. 

- Flavi Flav

Edited by Flavio

10 minutes ago, aaaahockey said:

I'm pretty sure the over under on "coach" flavios age is 15 

Tomorrow night 9pm Pittsburgh Ice Arena.

Adult pick up 18+

- bright red helmet / no visor 

- black and red Eagle gloves

- bright red pants 

- true skates 

- Warrior stick (neon green paint job)

- black or white jersey with a semi pro teams logo and lettering in red on it 

Please come out and play some pick up hockey. 

Edited by Flavio

Anyone who wants to play and have a meet up… please let me know and I will be there. It would be so cool to meet some of you in person since we have had so much dialect here. No need to give me your gear set up, I’ve given mine. Just pull me aside and introduce yourself. Would love to chat. Let me know if anyone plans on going and I’ll go.

- Flavs 

15 minutes ago, Flavio said:

All of the sudden the turds I’m calling out have talked to other AA and AAA coaches lol 

You weasels are all the same and this is your only medium to make your hollow points. You get laughed at in person, and you atleast have the self awareness to realize it. So continue on with your narrative here, this is the only place is appears to be standing. Walk into ice castle and say the same thing, you’re going to get an eye roll and some blank stares. 

- Flavi Flav

If you go back to the first day of this thread - I mentioned my info was coming from PIHL AA coaches, turd. At this point - you are just talking to yourself, yelling at the clouds. 

Danner, you self identify as someone who has pull on a message board. I have pull in real life. Nobody thinks Montour is clean, but everyone sees the timing of this for what it is. 

Bring it to light in November - no one bats an eye. Bring it to light now - you’re a rat who was looking for a come uppence at the expense of innocent kids. 

Simple as. Toodles. 

- F 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Flavio said:

Danner, you self identify as someone who has pull on a message board. I have pull in real life. Nobody thinks Montour is clean, but everyone sees the timing of this for what it is. 

Bring it to light in November - no one bats an eye. Bring it to light now - you’re a rat who was looking for a come uppence at the expense of innocent kids. 

Simple as. Toodles. 

- F 

I don’t have any pull  - just friends & associates through out the years.  

Why wasn’t it brought up earlier in the season? 

We know why. We also know that the group of individuals who knew about it knew that it had potential to screw over kids. The right thing to do was to address it as it happened intially so the rest of Montours roster could go on with their season. Instead, it was sat on and used as a ploy. Like I said maybe Montours admins sacrifice babies and sell heroin, or maybe they’re clueless. Maybe they just didn’t know and thought they did the right thing. But there’s no disputing the intentions of the adults who brought it up, and when they brought it up. To me, that’s cowardly and pathetic, much more so than some kid from 20 miles away getting some extra playing time for a high school he goes to… 

Edited by Flavio
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, Flavio said:

They’re billeting the kid for Esmark. Billets don’t grow on trees. There are some in that org billeting two players. The absolute goofiest talking point is that this kid was intentionally placed in Montour to be their goalie. 

You’re just a bunch of whiners who couldn’t beat the kid, but were kaniving enough to wait it out and use it as a chess piece. You’re pathetic none the less. 

Stop the whining and just go beat the kid. Same mindset for high school football when you’re up against a Catholic school that recruits. Bring it up in November or shut your hoe mouth and go score some goals. Absolute losers you are, and anyone who defends Montour kids losing out on a season. I hope their attorney sues so hard that Avonworth has to shut the street lights off to pay court fees 

Name one other kid in PIHL who is billeting with a family and playing on the high school team.  You can’t, because there aren’t any, because it is against the rules.  The rules that every org knows all about both in writing and in Team Manager meetings.  
If this was not a rule, it is true that not many high school teams would recruit kids to billet, although some would, but it also true that this scenario would inevitably take place just as it has unfolded in this case, where the Travel Team teammate (or their parents, talking to one another at AAA practice) suggest it: “hey, you should play on our high school team”.

Reply: “doesn’t your high school team have a goalie”.

“Yes, but he sucks”.

“Oh, there aren’t any rules against that?”

“not sure, but we can check and find out”

both parties (Montour and those who turned them in) can be deemed to have acted “shady” or “not nice”, but only Montour  BROKE THE RULES  

1 hour ago, Flavio said:

They’re billeting the kid for Esmark. Billets don’t grow on trees. There are some in that org billeting two players. The absolute goofiest talking point is that this kid was intentionally placed in Montour to be their goalie. 

You’re just a bunch of whiners who couldn’t beat the kid, but were kaniving enough to wait it out and use it as a chess piece. You’re pathetic none the less. 

Stop the whining and just go beat the kid. Same mindset for high school football when you’re up against a Catholic school that recruits. Bring it up in November or shut your hoe mouth and go score some goals. Absolute losers you are, and anyone who defends Montour kids losing out on a season. I hope their attorney sues so hard that Avonworth has to shut the street lights off to pay court fees 

Most housing developments in Ohio Township have underground electrical systems and aesthetically pleasing lanterns 

8 minutes ago, Theroadtobeerleague said:

Name one other kid in PIHL who is billeting with a family and playing on the high school team.  You can’t, because there aren’t any, because it is against the rules.  The rules that every org knows all about both in writing and in Team Manager meetings.  
If this was not a rule, it is true that not many high school teams would recruit kids to billet, although some would, but it also true that this scenario would inevitably take place just as it has unfolded in this case, where the Travel Team teammate (or their parents, talking to one another at AAA practice) suggest it: “hey, you should play on our high school team”.

“Yes, but he sucks”.

both parties (Montour and those who turned them in) can be deemed to have acted “shady” or “not nice”, but only Montour  BROKE THE RULES  

Not disputing that Montour broke the rules. I’m calling out the cowards that didn’t say anything about it from the get go - as to avoid disrupting other kids seasons. It’s just the right thing to do as an adult. Don’t use it as a chess piece, as was done here. Cowards and weasels. Simple as. 

- Coach Flavi

Edited by Flavio
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Theroadtobeerleague said:

“Yes, but he sucks”.

Doesn’t Bishop McCort have billet kids on their team?  

Exactly the type of goober lunacy I’m talking about - “name me one billet in pihl”. Who actually knows all that information other than one of these parents that sits around and creates a database of every kid that their son plays against - his birth certificate up to and including his grades and god knows what else. WEIRDOS. 

- Coach Flavs

Always something with you tools. OH THAT COACH ISNT ROSTERED THEY CHEATED 1!1!1!

That ref was born in Castle Shannon, he shouldn’t be working games for the Predators !1!1! CHEATERS SHOW SOME CLASS 

That team always makes it further because that players mom is a relative of Mario Lemeiux’s golf buddies assistant, EVERY SEASON!1!1!1!1 

That team plays that one kid every other shift that’s the only way the win whaaaaa!!11 CHEETAHS

ThEy ArE ReCrUiTING GoALIES QUEEF QUEEF QUEEF1!1!1!

Edited by Flavio
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Flavio said:

Not disputing that Montour broke the rules. I’m calling out the cowards that didn’t say anything about it from the get go - as to avoid disrupting other kids seasons. It’s just the right thing to do as an adult. Don’t use it as a chess piece, as was done here. Cowards and weasels. Simple as. 

- Coach Flavi

So by your definition, the kid’s AAA coach is one of the cowards too. He surely knows where else his players are playing, and also would know that it was against the rules.

9 hours ago, Flavio said:

Exactly the type of goober lunacy I’m talking about - “name me one billet in pihl”. Who actually knows all that information other than one of these parents that sits around and creates a database of every kid that their son plays against - his birth certificate up to and including his grades and god knows what else. WEIRDOS. 

- Coach Flavs

- Coach Flavs

Not at all. If it was a common thing, naming just 1 similar situation, approved by PIHL, would be easy.  16 teams made playoffs in A alone.  You”d think if it was anything other than a total anomaly, it would be easy to find just 1 other similar situation.  But that’s the thing.  It isn’t.  

Always something with you tools. OH THAT COACH ISNT ROSTERED THEY CHEATED 1!1!1!

That ref was born in Castle Shannon, he shouldn’t be working games for the Predators !1!1! CHEATERS SHOW SOME CLASS 

That team always makes it further because that players mom is a relative of Mario Lemeiux’s golf buddies assistant, EVERY SEASON!1!1!1!1 

That team plays that one kid every other shift that’s the only way the win whaaaaa!!11 CHEETAHS

ThEy ArE ReCrUiTING GoALIES QUEEF QUEEF QUEEF1!1!1!

None of the above scenarios are deemed to be cheating and therefore reported to the league officials.  Duh. 

1 hour ago, Theroadtobeerleague said:

Not at all. If it was a common thing, naming just 1 similar situation, approved by PIHL, would be easy.  16 teams made playoffs in A alone.  You”d think if it was anything other than a total anomaly, it would be easy to find just 1 other similar situation.  But that’s the thing.  It isn’t.  

16 teams made the playoffs in A???  Again- inaccurate statements.  

13 hours ago, Flavio said:

Tomorrow night 9pm Pittsburgh Ice Arena.

Adult pick up 18+

- bright red helmet / no visor 

- black and red Eagle gloves

- bright red pants 

- true skates 

- Warrior stick (neon green paint job)

- black or white jersey with a semi pro teams logo and lettering in red on it 

Please come out and play some pick up hockey. 

PIA too far for me to drive but we can meet at ice castle.  You'll know me from my sick white gloves.