Montour Hockey

28 minutes ago, Stackthepads said:

So now it is the kids responsibility to know all the eligibility and rule intricacies of sports leagues???  Obviously you were hit in the head by 11 pucks- thus the screen name.

???If that is what you took from that whole thing then yeah sure??

I think it is very good that a team like Avonworth can make playoffs, especially after this whole disaster over the last couple of days. I think some of you people are a bit over-the-top and extreme. A lot of you also have no idea what you're talking about and you're just talking to talk. Not only are you embarrassing yourselves, but you're also embarrassing your children and whatever school district you're in. It is time for most of you to leave and get a grip as this whole debacle is over.

-Sincerely, an independent man with free thoughts

P.S. - Any problems, feel free to let me know. I am ready to debate all weekend

1 hour ago, Flavio said:

No… FLAVI is just hitting you with the truth and it hurts.

Now I have a dog in the fight lol Like I was accused of living in the east because Esmark making kids drive to Southpointe is stupid. 

I’m taking part in a discussion you turd burglar. 

You insult like a 4-year-old girl. The sad thing is you're probably sitting in your mum's basement right now ranting on your android phone. Never heard anyone use the term "queefing" until now. Seems like you're a bit butt-hurt about the whole situation, Flavi. It would be best for everyone if you just left the forum considering you bring nothing valuable to the discussion and you just sit your fat body in a chair and rant. Enough is enough. LEAVE!!

9 minutes ago, AvonworthFan1234 said:

I think it is very good that a team like Avonworth can make playoffs, especially after this whole disaster over the last couple of days. I think some of you people are a bit over-the-top and extreme. A lot of you also have no idea what you're talking about and you're just talking to talk. Not only are you embarrassing yourselves, but you're also embarrassing your children and whatever school district you're in. It is time for most of you to leave and get a grip as this whole debacle is over.

-Sincerely, an independent man with free thoughts

P.S. - Any problems, feel free to let me know. I am ready to debate all weekend

A7F4641D-3BA2-4332-83D6-3C6248629DB6.thumb.jpeg.36eefae49fb8c4a5a82e0c14f99c8580.jpeg

1 hour ago, Flavio said:

If Avonworth goes to the league in December. Then that isn’t an issue. Right now, whether it was them, or some other team, they look like a bunch of conspiring pussies who are in the same vein of manipulation as the program they are disputing now. Additionally, you waited knowing it had potentially to screw over innocent kids. 

The right thing to do was address it immediately so no one else was effected. It was sat on, and used as a strategic measures. Now there are a roster of kids from Montour being used as pawns. Avonworth will get their karma, and so it goes. But still, what a bunch of pussies. 

The rats are out in abundance. 

- Coach Flavi 

listen up flavi idk where this hate is coming from maybe your parents left you at a young age who knows. Avonworth has done nothing but played hockey without there main people from last year. I’m now hoping they will make a run in the playoffs to prove flavi is a lil ass bitch that hides behind a screen. If you want to we can run it 1v1 at sticktime to settle this beef we have going on. The only pussy here is you. I’d body you in a 1v1 you don’t have a chance. I do feel bad for montour but you know who I have no feelings for. That man would be the fat neck called flavi.

10 minutes ago, AvonworthFan1234 said:

? I find it funny that you think it is bait. All I am doing is voicing my opinion in a forum full of IDIOTS.

Or, as you just did, cus someone out and challenge them to essentially a fight. Just like a 10 year old that hasn’t yet learned how to control his or her emotions and act like a civilized and respectful adult and member of society…

Hopefully you get the ban hammer for this screen name just like you did a day or 2 ago on the other one…

• 100 1

15 minutes ago, Jkersman01 said:

Or, as you just did, cus someone out and challenge them to essentially a fight. Just like a 10 year old that hasn’t yet learned how to control his or her emotions and act like a civilized and respectful adult and member of society…

Hopefully you get the ban hammer for this screen name just like you did a day or 2 ago on the other one…

In no way was it a challenge to fight. It was a challenge to see who is better at stick and puck. If you actually read what I said, you would know that I challenged Flavi to a 1v1 at STICKTIME. Obviously, I am the superior alpha male at hockey and probably the best one in this forum. As a matter of fact, I challenge everyone to a 1v1 at stick time and I would wager $100 for every matchup. Let me know when you want to meet me @RMU. 

39 minutes ago, AvonworthFan1234 said:

listen up flavi idk where this hate is coming from maybe your parents left you at a young age who knows. Avonworth has done nothing but played hockey without there main people from last year. I’m now hoping they will make a run in the playoffs to prove flavi is a lil ass bitch that hides behind a screen. If you want to we can run it 1v1 at sticktime to settle this beef we have going on. The only pussy here is you. I’d body you in a 1v1 you don’t have a chance. I do feel bad for montour but you know who I have no feelings for. That man would be the fat neck called flavi.

Dude, save it with the Avonworth martyrdom story (“did it without last years two goalies” “missing main players from last year”). You went pure,  deal with it! Can’t have it all.  Don’t like it, stay co-op.

15 minutes ago, stickboy said:

Dude, save it with the Avonworth martyrdom story (“did it without last years two goalies” “missing main players from last year”). You went pure,  deal with it! Can’t have it all.  Don’t like it, stay co-op.

Yeah pretty sure he's not an Avonworth fan.  But I do agree with your point.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AvonworthFan1234 said:

In no way was it a challenge to fight. It was a challenge to see who is better at stick and puck. If you actually read what I said, you would know that I challenged Flavi to a 1v1 at STICKTIME. Obviously, I am the superior alpha male at hockey and probably the best one in this forum. As a matter of fact, I challenge everyone to a 1v1 at stick time and I would wager $100 for every matchup. Let me know when you want to meet me @RMU. 

Dude, your team is in playoffs.  Rejoice and let it go.

Edited by fafa fohi

36 minutes ago, AvonworthFan1234 said:

I would dog you

2 hours ago, nemesis8679 said:

On one hand, I doubt this elite 9th grade goalie is Patrick Roy. So just make the kid ineligible for playoffs, and play on, right? "Don't screw the other kids over what the coach/manager/board did." Right? 

But it doesn't work that way. Rules are the rules, the league goes over them, they are written down clearly, you can access them. You can ask questions if you're confused. So there's no excuse, really. 

Conveniently, permission was alleged to have been given by the now-deceased leader of PIHL. Where is it in writing? No matter how old or backward or low-tech you might think this man was, I'm sure they didn't ask him at the rink if this was okay, and he nodded his head "oh, yes", and that was that. Surely there would've been a letter or email in writing. And if it really did go that way, then again shame on the coach/manager/board for not seeing that it was given in writing. 

And why is it the responsibility of other teams to point this error out on some kind of a time line? It's not. If whoever knew about it and waited until the time was right FOR THEM, frankly that's good managing and/or good coaching that would do that. Why on earth would another team point this error out early so it could be reconciled by PIHL/Montour before it became a serious issue? Why would you expect a rival team to help a cheater? 

Stop misplacing blame on to other teams, and direct your anger at the parties responsible for the situation you're in. That's the Montour coaches, manager, and board. Whining about the other teams that knew about it and let it go until now just makes everyone look like crybabies. Cheating crybabies, actually. 

You are correct- it was not Patrick Roy.  Funny thing is that if it were him, he would be fine to play because he is foreign.  From another state in the USA and not here for the purpose of playing high school hockey- nope.  BYW Definitely the best 14 year old goalie in the league.  I heard montour has a first year squirt prodigy goaltender from Buffalo that they may try to sneak in the next few years to compete at varsity.  His parents are renting an apartment in the district while they remain in Buffalo so they could prove residence for a couple years.  This conspiracy runs deep.  Beware.  Of course pucks11 already heard about this from his (not) reliable sources.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Stackthepads said:

You are correct- it was not Patrick Roy.  Funny thing is that if it were him, he would be fine to play because he is foreign.  From another state in the USA and not here for the purpose of playing high school hockey- nope.  BYW Definitely the best 14 year old goalie in the league.  I heard montour has a first year squirt prodigy goaltender from Buffalo that they may try to sneak in the next few years to compete at varsity.  His parents are renting an apartment in the district while they remain in Buffalo so they could prove residence for a couple years.  This conspiracy runs deep.  Beware.  Of course pucks11 already heard about this from his (not) 

Edited by fafa fohi

3 hours ago, AvonworthFan1234 said:

I’ve probably yelled at you and your friends at stick time for getting in my way. You always say “sorry sir”. While your mom stands by the glass checking out my ass, wishing I’d pull her in a locker room and raw dog her. 

Please let me know what stick time you would like to attend. No I’m not kidding. I promise you I will be there. I will have on True custom skates, black sweats, grey hoody and a red helmet that you can’t miss. I wear Black and Red Eagle gloves that aren’t made anymore - haven’t seen someone wear them in years- you can’t miss me. Do not reply to me with anything other than setting up some coordinated fun at a stick time of your choice. If you are over 18 ofcourse. Dead serious. I won’t divulge my first name as it’s best we don’t know each others identity, I don’t need to know anything about you. You find me there, and ask if I want to play a little 1v1… we go into the boards and let things happen - as to avoid legality issues for either of us. 

I am very interested in meeting you. No more discussion, no more insults.  What rink? If you can’t skate, you should stop while you’re ahead. If you skate up to me looking like you have Parkinson’s, I’m going to spit in your face and leave. Don’t waste my time. 

Let me know 

- Flavs

Edited by Flavio

1 hour ago, Stackthepads said:

You are correct- it was not Patrick Roy.  Funny thing is that if it were him, he would be fine to play because he is foreign.  From another state in the USA and not here for the purpose of playing high school hockey- nope.  BYW Definitely the best 14 year old goalie in the league.  I heard montour has a first year squirt prodigy goaltender from Buffalo that they may try to sneak in the next few years to compete at varsity.  His parents are renting an apartment in the district while they remain in Buffalo so they could prove residence for a couple years.  This conspiracy runs deep.  Beware.  Of course pucks11 already heard about this from his (not) reliable sources.

???

1 minute ago, aaaahockey said:

Could go through your post history and find a lot more than the word ass. Grow up. You follow me around this board with your fragility because you lost a debate about distance to a rink. 

Paul I’m sorry if I crossed the line. This guy wanted to have a big boy talk to so I was obliging. 

aaaahockey is that loud mouthed know it all goober who no one can stand at the local org. Walking around telling everyone like it is. Can spot these personalities a mile away, even online. If anyone should get lost here, it’s that goofball. 

Im 200% for real. Anyone who wants to show up and show out at stick time instead of whining to mods, or running their mouth on the board - happy to come out an play anytime. It’s a small city, we can really get to the bottom of some disputes rather easily. 

- Flavs

Edited by Flavio

Sunday night at 9pm 

Adult pick up hockey - Pittsburgh Ice Arena

https://pittsburghicearena.com/adultpickuphockey/

* have to pre-register

Aaaabussy - you said it’s only 20 minutes from you? Come on out..

Avonworthtrash - are you in? 

Red helmet (no visor or cage), black and red Eagle gloves, red pants, either black jersey or white jersey with red lettering on front. True skates. Warrior LX stick (neon green paint job). Can’t miss me. 

Let me know

- Flavs

Edited by Flavio

Aaaahockey and Avonworth - I believe we have exhausted our attempt to see matters the same. Aaaabuss… you tend to follow me around the boards like a scorned woman… I will no longer reply. If you are that soiled over what I have to say here, please DM with a time and place that works for you to meet at a rink and discuss things. No sense in subjecting everyone on this board to your infatuation with what I have to say. Until then. 

Happy to get back on topic about people throwing teenagers under the bus so their kids can get into a playoff spot. What a pathetic move. White trash and low rent. Can’t win your way in so you set up a hit piece for another team. 

Montour made their bed and they have to lay in it. They let their kids down to from what I can tell. But the people who let this ride all season, in order to make a play… you’re trash.