Montour Hockey

4 minutes ago, hockeyisgreat said:

Some of these screen names are really good!  I sure would like to hear about what makes you "Overqualified"  Sure glad you are now part of Western Pa Hockey forum. I'm sure we will all be able to learn a lot from you!

40 years of coaching and playing professionally 

Winner Winner chicken diner

• Uh, Ok 1
  • Dislike 1

The craziest part of all is that the Montour parents don't even realize they are just adding fuel to this fire. Most things die down in here pretty quickly because when there is no back and forth argument there is nothing more to say. But for every new Montour parent who hops on here it sparks this thread back to life.

• 100 1
  • Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, Overqualified said:

40 years of coaching and playing professionally 

Winner Winner chicken diner

Wait a minute now… if I’m doing my math correctly nobody around here really can do anything “professionally” until they are 18 which added to “over 40 years” makes you around 60 years old and still this engaged in HS hockey?

First off, most 60 year olds I know think a “message board” is something to do with their voicemail.

And really, at your age the only chicken dinner you should be winning at is the early bird senior special at Eat ‘n Park.

Like others said, please clarify your resume Obi Wan Overqualified.

Edited by muckerandgrinder
  • Like 1
  • ROTF 2
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, hockeyisgreat said:

That might make you qualified to talk about hockey!  Not sure why you think you are "overqualified"?  Are you one of those people who (thinks he) knows it all?

I thought I was the one around here that thinks they know everything ? Watch it with age defamation boys - I’m offended!!! ? 

• Haha 3
  • ROTF 1
  • 100 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, Danner27 said:

I thought I was the one around here that thinks they know everything ? Watch it with age defamation boys - I’m offended!!! ? 

You know as much about everything as anyone on here but sometimes it comes off a bit salty!  But your knowledge permits it! Unlike the rantings of the self proclaimed "Overqualified"

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, AvonworthFan123 said:

Any montour parent in here is embarrassing their kids, themselves,  and the school district. You are disgraceful retards that have the IQ of a brain-dead pea. I don't think you understand how angry this thread is making me. You guys just don't know hockey and it shows. I have played professionally in the ECHL, AHL, SHL, and have a handful of games in the big league until I was sent down to the minors. I know my share of hockey and it is embarrassing listening to you idiots talk. Don't fucking test me!!!

clearly the only thing you were good at at all those levels was fighting, your brain damage shows through your posts.. 

• Like 1

To keep it from getting buried....

The student is a billeted player, unless a court-appointed guardianship is in place between the player and the hostfamily. This does not pertain to foreign students who have been approved by USA Hockey

Is the student a billet, living with somebody other than his parents out of state for the purposes of playing hockey? YES/NO

Did the student's parents sign over guardianship to the billet family? YES/NO

Did Montour submit the paperwork to have this student treated as an exception to the Athletic Intent rule? YES/NO

Did PIHL approve the exception paperwork? YES/NO

Seems pretty straightforward to me.  

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, AvonworthFan123 said:

On top of what I was saying. You are all braindead, spineless, cowardly, pussball women. I can assure you I am the only alpha male in this shitshow of a thread. Montour needs to be punished and if the PIHL isn't going to do anything, then I'm going to have to step in. Trust me, you don't want to see me step in because all hell will break lose and some people will be seriously hurt. (not a threat)

Oh, for the love of god. PLEASE step in. We can set up a gofundme for your campaign right here. How could we start it…. Hmmm…

“Are you sick and tired of non alpha males in your high school hockey organization?!?! The brain dead, the spineless.. GASP! THE PUSSBALL WOMEN getting in the way?  Well now is the time for action! Donate to AVONWORTHFAN FOR PIHL PRESIDENT!…”

• Like 1
  • 100 1

@AvonworthFan123 watch your language. Only warning you will get or your IP address will be banned. 

The new posters are welcome here but please follow the rules and keep the conversation civil. 

That being said, I do enjoy watching people make fools of themselves online. Basic reading comprehension and grammar skills still elude some.

I have absolutely zero skin in this conversation so I’ll just sit back and watch. 

All - please remember to report anything that is out of line or unsavory. Thanks!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, AvonworthFan123 said:

100% agreed man. If you have any questions call let me know and call me.  I am officially starting my campaign for PIHL president. Someone get the GoFundMe started. I am so f***ing ready, baby!!!

I recommend removing this post.  But that's just me.  

• 100 3

5 minutes ago, AvonworthFan123 said:

This is what the liberals want. They want my FREEDOM OF SPEECH BANNED!!! THIS IS EMBARRASSING that I can't speak freely on the internet forum. You're an embarrassment moderator. GET A REAL JOB!!! You fat, neck-beard, living in your mom's basement loser. 

Get back to class Nick before I call your parents. ???

• Like 1