Why is the MidState Mustangs thread locked?

Most likely, the admins have been locking threads that a) are letting you know about something since its clear from the first post so why leave it open and b) because discussion runs it's course so why leave it open while people go around in circles. 

• Fist Bump 1

2 hours ago, aaaahockey said:

Most likely, the admins have been locking threads that a) are letting you know about something since its clear from the first post so why leave it open and b) because discussion runs it's course so why leave it open while people go around in circles. 

Read that thread and see if any of your justifications apply. Just asking. 

@CranjisMcBasketball

I cleaned up that thread as it was getting somewhat off topic. 

Orgs are welcome to post here, but what we don't need is a dozen follow up posts bashing the org and their intentions, which is where some of that thread was going.

For the most part this is a close to free speech you're going to get about local hockey.  Enjoy this free forum that I provide and be glad it's here. 

PB

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• Paul Baxter changed the title to Why is the MidState Mustangs thread locked?
  • Paul Baxter pinned this topic
On 4/1/2023 at 1:37 PM, HockeyFan6687 said:

I’m not sure there was bashing going on but there was some constructive discussion about the direction of the program.  

How come the constant bashing of the pens elite is allowed but come close to bashing the mustangs and it’s shut off?  

My prerogative.  I didn't like the specific comments in that thread. I don't need to explain myself to anyone so that's all I will say.

PB

• Like 3
  • 100 1