PHA Icemen U16

8 hours ago, The King said:

Couple of questions before this post gets deleted (just a hunch based on history here with anything any liberal follower deems “hurtful”)-

-are you decrying competition? It’s conflicting to me when you cite “win driven” coaches and kids riding the bench while also citing the requirement to provide the education on a game that is, while a kids game, is still decided by a final score. At the risk of getting into another topic on the attempt at eliminating competition, what separates the “win driven” coaches from the ones that teach the game properly. 

-do you put no accountability on the team jumpers that just look for either perceived social status, skip on the bill or attempt to ride the coattails of whoever is winning around December?

no doubt some of these people are making money off of the population. But man there are so many families out there that nobody wants to deal with after awhile because of the above factors. Again, it’s been made into a business. This is what it has become. I don’t know the coaches or board members of this organization at all but I’ve seen plenty like them based on what I read here. But don’t paint with a broad brush. A coach may just be doing a job for an organization that’s making the money. However if he has any morality, things would change or he won’t be there long. 

I’ll just say that I’m in favor of the development of a young athlete. I’m not interested in getting dragged into some debate over when winning becomes the most important thing. Competition is of course one of the key aspects of a player’s development.

My loyalties are to God, family and country! It’s not to the Icemen, Ppe, etc. So, in my opinion, people should make decisions that they believe are in the best interest of their children and family. I certainly don’t think it’s fair to judge, ridicule, or blackball those people who leave. 
 People SHOULD BE and ARE held accountable for services rendered, which is up to the point where you leave. Again, far more organizations and coaches have failed to live up to the expectations of what families should receive for their sons and daughters. When have the Icemen, PPE, Esmark Stars, Vengeance, etc etc been held accountable?   Should people get a refund when their kid doesn’t play, when promises are broken or when expectations aren’t met? If so, ppe should give those 18u people their money back right now! 

Look this shit is corrupt as fuck! Last thing I wanna hear is some kiss ass (hockey22) preach his self righteous arrogance about how people should honor their commitment. Fuck that shit!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hockey22 said:

Again. I'm not sure how you are missing that you are spouting fake news. 03 & 04 teams would be defined as 16u and 15uo. Both teams were not looking for kids nor did both teams only have 13 skaters. Educate yourself my friend. Or live in the bubble of the Excel delusion. Either way, I'm just glad I don't know you. 

In your answer below, now you say the 16a did ? Which is it ? The icemen post looking for kids for teams was linked a few posts back. 

8 hours ago, PPEFAN said:

I’ll just say that I’m in favor of the development of a young athlete. I’m not interested in getting dragged into some debate over when winning becomes the most important thing. Competition is of course one of the key aspects of a player’s development.

My loyalties are to God, family and country! It’s not to the Icemen, Ppe, etc. So, in my opinion, people should make decisions that they believe are in the best interest of their children and family. I certainly don’t think it’s fair to judge, ridicule, or blackball those people who leave. 
 People SHOULD BE and ARE held accountable for services rendered, which is up to the point where you leave. Again, far more organizations and coaches have failed to live up to the expectations of what families should receive for their sons and daughters. When have the Icemen, PPE, Esmark Stars, Vengeance, etc etc been held accountable?   Should people get a refund when their kid doesn’t play, when promises are broken or when expectations aren’t met? If so, ppe should give those 18u people their money back right now! 

Look this shit is corrupt as fuck! Last thing I wanna hear is some kiss ass (hockey22) preach his self righteous arrogance about how people should honor their commitment. Fuck that shit!

Spot on.  What about when Esmark brings a kid from Russia and that kid isn’t spending $5k+ Like you  and gets more playing time. Or when an Icemen team brings a kid from Lawrence county or whatever a major team and that kid plays more than your kid and you paid $5k+ and your team still loses. no accountability 

7 hours ago, Danner27 said:

In your answer below, now you say the 16a did ? Which is it ? The icemen post looking for kids for teams was linked a few posts back. 

Are you an idiot?  Your post was not factual. End of story. At no point did I ever say one team wasn't looking for kids during the season. You said all season 03 &04. That is not factual. You are a complete idiot. 

9 hours ago, PPEFAN said:

self righteous arrogance...,yet you agree that people should be held accountable - which was the point I was making-- you make a commitment, expect consequences of leaving.  At no point did I say my loyalty is to any team, or any coach....I was simply saying if you commit to something, expect a consequence otherwise you are not teaching your kids.  Call me as many names as you want...your points are all jaded by your anger. God, Family. Country. 

7 minutes ago, Hockey22 said:

Are you an idiot?  Your post was not factual. End of story. At no point did I ever say one team wasn't looking for kids during the season. You said all season 03 &04. That is not factual. You are a complete idiot. 

My post is factual! That team never had a full roster!! They have two kids from Lawrence county who float in and out, they added my friends kids for half price who moved to Pitt for excel / nc in September. They posted on this website they were looking for kids to “round out” their teams. One of their d left for the monarchs in September. Per usual, we get to the bottom of things, you are involved with the program trying to do pr. As @The King says, follow the money and you will figure things out! 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Danner27 said:

My post is factual! That team never had a full roster!! They have two kids from Lawrence county who float in and out, they added my friends kids for half price who moved to Pitt for excel / nc in September. They posted on this website they were looking for kids to “round out” their teams. One of their d left for the monarchs in September. Per usual, we get to the bottom of things, you are involved with the program trying to do pr. As @The King says, follow the money and you will figure things out!