Viper Stars?

2 hours ago, dazedandconfused said:

What a great tool that the internet is. We were not there, but Livebarn is and so I went to the DVHL website to get the 14U schedule which showed this game being played at Iceworks at 9:00pm. I only needed to see the first 38 seconds to realize that your long winded post begins with false information. At the first whistle in front of the Blazer's goalie there was an altercation. However, your assessment that the refs were out to get your team and did nothing is a completely wrong. They assessed a player from your team a minor and either the player from the Blazers a double minor or two Blazer players each a minor. YOUR team had a power play 38 seconds in. The refs made calls on the very first net front stoppage of play. I would say THAT in itself is trying to let ALL the players know that they weren't going to let things get started. This basically eliminates any credibility to the remainder of your post.

This is 100% true, just watched it. These types of net front scrums happen numerous times in a game and the refs gave the Blazers a double-minor and the Vipers a minor. Sure looks like they were trying to set a tone from the start of the game. And for those saying why not a "5 and game"...no way this warranted that type of penalty, it was a brief scrum that was over and done with in a few seconds with both teams skating away before the refs even got involved. I've seen this same thing not be penalized at all many times.

2 hours ago, rock said:

but if the ref did call a 5 and a gm which was the correct thing to do..  the kid learns a lesson (maybe) also gets a ear beating from mom (hopefully), but instead the refs screwed up, let it get out of hand and thus chaos ensued.. funny how that works, but nah it wasn't the refs fault.. never is.. they never do any wrong. 

you see it all the time, refs let shit go, gets out of hand, someone gets hurt, someone gets a penalty for nothing, then chaos ensues.. just make the correct calls from the start and none of it happens.. but whatever.. i know, i know shut up and stay in my lane.... 

This idiot again. Video doesn’t lie dummy. When is it going to be the responsibility of parents or their kids to do what’s right? How about don’t throw punches and show officials respect. That’s a crazy theory huh?

20 hours ago, Wampa1 said:

This idiot again. Video doesn’t lie dummy. When is it going to be the responsibility of parents or their kids to do what’s right? How about don’t throw punches and show officials respect. That’s a crazy theory huh?

always gotta call names don't ya, man you have some serious anger issues..lol,  can you ever start a post without a name or derogatory comment..

never said the video lied, didn't i say that mommy should ear beat the kid? when did i say it wasn't the responsibility of the kids and coaches?  they absolutely should show the officials the respect.  but punches being thrown should be dealt with if they are truly worried about safety and keeping a game in control.. no room for it at this level. so don't tell me the refs don't have dog in the race keeping control.. its their fault games get out of hand.. but i know i know its never an officials fault.. your opinions are yours and mine are mine i can respect that, unlike you.. 

45 minutes ago, rock said:

always gotta call names don't ya, man you have some serious anger issues..lol,  can you ever start a post without a name or derogatory comment..

never said the video lied, didn't i say that mommy should ear beat the kid? when did i say it wasn't the responsibility of the kids and coaches?  they absolutely should show the officials the respect.  but punches being thrown should be dealt with if they are truly worried about safety and keeping a game in control.. no room for it at this level. so don't tell me the refs don't have dog in the race keeping control.. its their fault games get out of hand.. but i know i know its never an officials fault.. your opinions are yours and mine are mine i can respect that, unlike you.. 

I’m not angry at all. Happy to actually be able to call out idiots is all. If you read it as anger then maybe you’re self conscious. Either way I couldn’t care less. I’m just referring to you by the name you prove you’re self to be over and over.  The issue is that regardless of what your rebuttal says, you still put the onus of behavior on the official. You’re an idiot. The official should not have to come into a game expecting your little delinquent sissy to start a fight mommy or daddy have to finish for him. And the coach in the video should be banned. If any idiot allows their kid to play for him again, they deserve what they get. 

On 2/27/2019 at 1:43 PM, Wampa1 said:

I’m not angry at all. Happy to actually be able to call out idiots is all. If you read it as anger then maybe you’re self conscious. Either way I couldn’t care less. I’m just referring to you by the name you prove you’re self to be over and over.  The issue is that regardless of what your rebuttal says, you still put the onus of behavior on the official. You’re an idiot. The official should not have to come into a game expecting your little delinquent sissy to start a fight mommy or daddy have to finish for him. And the coach in the video should be banned. If any idiot allows their kid to play for him again, they deserve what they get. 

O your angry.. lol.. and I never said the coach was right in what he did, but if your trying to say it's not part of an official's job to keep control of a game. Then you my friend are the idiot.  And it keeps shining bright with you. Keep digging, your on a roll.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, rock said:

O your angry.. lol.. and I never said the coach was right in what he did, but if your trying to say it's not part of an official's job to keep control of a game. Then you my friend are the idiot.  And it keeps shining bright with you. Keep digging, your on a roll.  

*You’re