Maybe one of pgh’s biggest money grabs

5 minutes ago, jmmartinprov1 said:

300-500 That’s funny maybe 20

years ago. I paid 300 in mights and $500 when were at PPE as a squirt. The Lebo team were in Chigaco, Port Huron, Dayton, Buffalo, Notre Dame not to mention fees for independent games. We played 62 or 63 games.  Tournament Fees are 18-2200. Again I ask why do you even care? You have to be grinding an axe because you are obviously pissed about something.

you and your cronies need to look up reading comprehension. I wasn’t grinding an ax. This thread turned into other discussions about hockey. Cost of AAA hockey and the esmark Russian trip. This thread was dead for a week about your crap team, everyone moved on. 

$800 is astronomical for a AA team fund that has 20 players. Most tournaments, if you played your cards correctly, you could have got in for half price. Silver sticks is no longer a relevant tournament, they take anyone that will pay. It’s been that way the last 5 years or so. 

You need to calm down before you have a heart attack buddy. You are this worked up and your miserable season of losing with no development hasn’t even started yet. Keep writing the checks! 

9 minutes ago, jmmartinprov1 said:

I don’t hide behind an identity like you are. I have no idea who posted that. I never knew about this site until someone told me about it. You are still the p$&@) who hides behind a screen name. Why did I use my real name because I could give 2 F$&$’s about a guy who says this and says that but offers no real evidence because no one knows who you are. Good for you for getting your son skating lessons so he can make a better team maybe. Maybe you should stick to your A Major Black and tell stories of grandeur about this fictional son that plays ACHA D1 because you refuse to say who you are! 

Again why I even bother with complete tool bags like you is beyond me!

✌️

Someone call the paramedics!!

you never knew about this site ? That’s a lie. 99% of the local hockey community knows about it. Your player supposedly has played high level aa and ppe but you’ve never heard of this site ??

Pro’s still work on their skating in the summers. I’ll tell you who can use some skating lessons, your ENTIRE team. Not one of them have any edge control or lateral speed. 

Who hides behind a screen name ? 99% of the people that post here! I wouldn’t call it hiding, I would call it not being stupid. I’d be willing to bet your team parents who came in here with anonymous screen names to defend your team are probably saying to each other “can you believe our dumba$$ team manger using his real name and he keeps going back for more! I wish it would just die but he has to keep opening his fat mouth!!!” ( paraphrasing ) ? 

I would be willing to bet the predators come to you soon and ask you to stop posting and shut up. 

42 minutes ago, whome87 said:

Someone call the paramedics!!

you never knew about this site ? That’s a lie. 99% of the local hockey community knows about it. Your player supposedly has played high level aa and ppe but you’ve never heard of this site ??

Pro’s still work on their skating in the summers. I’ll tell you who can use some skating lessons, your ENTIRE team. Not one of them have any edge control or lateral speed. 

Who hides behind a screen name ? 99% of the people that post here! I wouldn’t call it hiding, I would call it not being stupid. I’d be willing to bet your team parents who came in here with anonymous screen names to defend your team are probably saying to each other “can you believe our dumba$$ team manger using his real name and he keeps going back for more! I wish it would just die but he has to keep opening his fat mouth!!!” ( paraphrasing ) ? 

I would be willing to bet the predators come to you soon and ask you to stop posting and shut up. 

Edited by whome88

I agree Whome87 sure is at ice castle a lot bashing all of the teams except for the one his kid plays for. He even watched tryouts there!  He’s giving false information thinking he’s throwing people off of who he is. Its quite obvious - his jealousy of PPE is actually humorous. What an axe to grind!! Calling out the kids who didn’t score at 16u tier 1 nationals in another thread. And now trying to say that team only won because of two kids. Do you have any idea how hard those kids work? No you don’t. Let your PPE anger go, leave the 04 Preds alone and get a life!

If someone else was spending money on private lessons for club hockey it would be such a “money grab”!

4 hours ago, g8586 said:

I agree Whome87 sure is at ice castle a lot bashing all of the teams except for the one his kid plays for. He even watched tryouts there!  He’s giving false information thinking he’s throwing people off of who he is. Its quite obvious - his jealousy of PPE is actually humorous. What an axe to grind!! Calling out the kids who didn’t score at 16u tier 1 nationals in another thread. And now trying to say that team only won because of two kids. Do you have any idea how hard those kids work? No you don’t. Let your PPE anger go, leave the 04 Preds alone and get a life!

If someone else was spending money on private lessons for club hockey it would be such a “money grab”!

Oh look, another parent from the team. 

As i stated earlier, even pro hockey players continue to work on their skating in the summers. 

Look up some of my other posts, I say ppe is the real deal. Sure I think it’s wrong what they are pulling with the school and that guy from the pro team’s kid. 

You parents from that 04 team really come out in full force! 

i’m not the at ice castle all the time. U are!  And u are so jealous of PPE it’s scary. Your posts on the thread about PPE that was taken down show exactly who you are and it’s known why you are so bitter! Ya - it’s it’s the real deal - no one could possibly deny that.  It’s all of the other crap you try to feed people. You also seem jealous of anyone who has money or makes money. And your comment about the pros is nonsensical- of course it makes sense for a pro take lessons. we aren’t talking about a pro here. 

1 hour ago, Just.a.normal.guy said:

Just saw u15 preds beat the iceman 7-3. The preds dominated the game and the iceman didnt score a even strength goal. This team is legit.

Let's be honest as I saw most of that game as well.  The Icemen at best appear to be a AA level squad.  The goalie alone today for them came from a .500 Foxes team in A+ Black last season.  So this game really tells us nothing in terms of comparisons to AAA.

29 minutes ago, HereWithPopcorn said:

Let's be honest as I saw most of that game as well.  The Icemen at best appear to be a AA level squad.  The goalie alone today for them came from a .500 Foxes team in A+ Black last season.  So this game really tells us nothing in terms of comparisons to AAA.

The other goalie played north Pittsburgh team 1 last year but he didn’t play because they play palmyra tonight 

34 minutes ago, Unknown3493 said:

You might be the dumbest person on this website

Ad hominem attacks, while entertaining, don't add much to the debate.  If you are a Pred '04 parent or Iceman '04 parent, maybe just tell us why the program is a good value to you.  @jmmartinprov1 explained clearly to @whome87 that his goalie son will see high quality shots and many more shots on this team at this level.  Makes perfect sense for his development.

@Jack Handey 

I actually am not a parent of either of those teams matter of fact I am not a parent and I don’t play for any of those teams but I do know people who do play I think they are a strong team someone told me to check this website out Because there was this guy(@whome87) who was just going on and on about this while @jmmartinprov1 is just simply trying to justify what his son and their team are doing they obviously aren’t the Ppe but I think they could give esmark a run for a game I think the preds would win like 4-2 I’ve seen the one goalie play multiple times he is a strong goalie never saw the other one but I bet he is strong too because  the preds have a pretty solid team and I think they could be a top 110 team in the country  I just don’t understand why this turned into him being an ass to have the team and those kids. And again I have no relation to these teams but I feel like the preds will be a strong team this season and more to come.

@whome87

And isn’t the preds 04 team a completely new team except 1 kid and there are 2 kids from the hornets the goalie and I’m pretty sure a defensemen and about 6 from the shaha team that faced the hornets in the championship and like 3 from the foxes AA team last year? Like I said I believe it is a strong team and will do pretty well this year and many more.

21 minutes ago, Unknown3493 said:

@Jack Handey 

I actually am not a parent of either of those teams matter of fact I am not a parent and I don’t play for any of those teams but I do know people who do play I think they are a strong team someone told me to check this website out Because there was this guy(@whome87) who was just going on and on about this while @jmmartinprov1 is just simply trying to justify what his son and their team are doing they obviously aren’t the Ppe but I think they could give esmark a run for a game I think the preds would win like 4-2 I’ve seen the one goalie play multiple times he is a strong goalie never saw the other one but I bet he is strong too because  the preds have a pretty solid team and I think they could be a top 110 team in the country  I just don’t understand why this turned into him being an ass to have the team and those kids. And again I have no relation to these teams but I feel like the preds will be a strong team this season and more to come.

That is one long run-on sentence.

And being one of the top 110 teams is a very low bar considering there are about 123 teams listed at 15U Tier 1.

I always find it amazing that people with no affiliation with a team who heard “something from someone” feel so compelled by what they heard that they create a username and write a long, detailed post defending said team (that they don’t have a player on). ?