Maybe one of pgh’s biggest money grabs

4 hours ago, sadday4hockey said:

I believe this is what the bleeding heart liberals call Quid Pro Quo isn't it?

No, it is what a bloated four time bone spur draft dodger calls “the perfect” scenario. 

keep the politics out of this son - that’s what Twitter is for. 

15 minutes ago, HereWithPopcorn said:

Another banner 0-5 weekend for the Preds! 

And now it appears that rumors are surfacing that there are some players moving up to the U16 team and the U15 team is trying to bring in other kids from PAHL teams and high schools to backfill.  Any truth to this?

0-5 isn't good but what were scores.  If games were close thats not bad.  Who is coaching this team?  Is it parent?

Why would they allow more kids to join and not let the players left get more ice time?  I'm sure that is going to ruffle some feathers.

1 hour ago, Pghbus36 said:

0-5 isn't good but what were scores.  If games were close thats not bad.  Who is coaching this team?  Is it parent?

Why would they allow more kids to join and not let the players left get more ice time?  I'm sure that is going to ruffle some feathers.

The coach is supposed to be klapkowski, but he is too busy with his u18s that have 3 wins this year. 

14 hours ago, dazedandconfused said:

Just looked up the U18 team and they lost a couple of close ones this weekend to Shadyside, 13-2 and 5-1. Good job Ralph, Gary and the rest of the gang lining their pockets. Good thing there is plenty of $$$ over there in Bethel, USC and especially Peters.

Don’t forget about Mt. Lebo

15 hours ago, dazedandconfused said:

Just looked up the U18 team and they lost a couple of close ones this weekend to Shadyside, 13-2 and 5-1. Good job Ralph, Gary and the rest of the gang lining their pockets. Good thing there is plenty of $$$ over there in Bethel, USC and especially Peters.

Preds are train wreck.  You are 100% correct. Its all about who pay for private lessons and what gym you belong to as well as what high school you go to. That's the kings business model. The only above average team is the 18u aa team that they highjacked from the Iceman and the only competitive aaa team is 16u who has most of the shaha national championship team that was highjacked the year before. Their other 18u aa team is mid pack, the 16u aa team hasn't won a game yet in pahl after 7 games and the 14u aa major team is dead last.

54 minutes ago, Saucey said:

Or they could quit the independent thing and simply restore those kids to PAHL. Or not field AA teams when they put that talent on the independent team. 

Or they could get rid of the coach who has nothing on his resume and is just a money grabber. If they had a half decent coach who actually picked players based on their skill, then the 18u aaa team wouldn’t be that bad. Not as bad as 3 wins, at least. 

3 hours ago, PAhockey said:

U15 Esmark lost all their games aswell

Unless I missed something, I don’t recall any esmark talk recently in this thread, not sure of your point here. Since you brought it up U15 esmark occupies the 6th (final seed) for the district tournament. U15Preds are a good distance behind by almost 1.5 rating points.