Huskies and Vipers

1 hour ago, twoboys said:

The organization is growing.  Sure they pulled kids from other organizations but they added teams.  I agree LTP and ADM grows the game of hockey. 

I get it people want PAHL to be stronger but what people don't understand is that each year more and more parents chose to leave PAHL.  That is issue.

So why are they leaving PAHL?  FPP ? Because they think there kids are better than PAHL?  Because they want to pay more money to travel? I personally think PAHL does a good job of appealing to the masses.  There are still a lot more local kids playing PAHL than are playing independent.

1 hour ago, twoboys said:

what people don't understand is that each year more and more parents chose to leave PAHL. 

I'm pretty sure Aviators are all PAHL teams.  So you can't say people went there to escape PAHL.  People go there to escape larger organizations or because they couldn't make the right team at larger organizations.  There will always be a small percentage of unhappy people who don't get their way.  I'm sure huskies will "grow" too when the next overzealous dad can't live within the decisions of his home org.

18 hours ago, Ron Shock said:

The Aviators continue to be disgruntled parents.... their 19u girls team is mostly former Foxes players who were not happy with the coach last season. 

Aviators are really a train wreck.  I don't think any of their coaches even play hockey?  Dads who want to wear a coach jacket.  I can't even understand how they're still around.  I remember a team from Erie played under aviators and one from WV too.  basically if you dont like an organization, you can take your group to aviators and say you're a team