SCIR 16uAA vs Preds

Was at that game. Looked like both teams were placed correctly. I would be a little concerned with the Preds playing with 12 skaters but I would guess they have a full roster at that level. SCIR had a full bench. Game would of probably went the other way if the Preds had a deeper bench but who knows. Looks like teams are fairly even.

On 8/20/2018 at 8:30 AM, discodan said:

Was at that game. Looked like both teams were placed correctly. I would be a little concerned with the Preds playing with 12 skaters but I would guess they have a full roster at that level. SCIR had a full bench. Game would of probably went the other way if the Preds had a deeper bench but who knows. Looks like teams are fairly even.

That is straight bs besides for the 1st period, SCIR dominated them and the preds got a lucky goal

Wow. Little Johny must be an Ice Viking. I went because a friend I was meeting was one of the refs so I could care less who won and who looked good but if you think they dominated you must have a kid on that team. Ill stand by my original statement that if the Preds had more than 11 guys the score would be different. That's probably why they wore down after the first period genius. I hope you guys win every game you play this season. Good Luck.

FYI to the original reply. I thought the game had good speed. Not overly physical except for one big guy from the preds but he had the only 2 and 10 . Penalties  I think were close but SCIR 2nd goal was scored on a 5 on 3.

I agree with Disco in that both teams seemed to be placed correctly, both showed good speed for the division, and both teams goalies played well.  I thought the refs did a good job of calling the game evenly, let some things go that were a little high and/or a little late, but were consistent for AA.  Both teams took themselves out of position a few times trying to make a hit rather than the smarter play.  Other than that, I'm with JJ.  SCIR out shot and out chanced the Preds by a solid margin. Im not saying it was one sided or SCIR looked far superior, but the score could have ended up 5-1 SCIR as easily as 2-2.