2019 Placement Discussion

23 hours ago, Ihearthockey said:

From what I'm hearing there's alot.  A major blacks trying to move up.  AAs trying to move down.  A major whites trying to move to gold.  A major golds trying to move to black.  Not sure if it's unprecedented but it just seems like alot this year.  

Parents, be careful for what you wish for when it comes to your players team moving up a division or two.  Anabolic coaches wanting to don a AA moniker may end up biting off more they can chew just so they can tell everyone their son / team plays at the AA level, or just a higher level than they really should be at.  Your player will get more out of a winning season at A Major Black than a disastrous one at AA.   Ask the players / parent of last years Renegades 07 team which had no business playing AA.  And that was driven by coaches 

• Like 5

Also saw Lebo 1 beat Vipers 08 6-3 this time (they tied last time) and that Vipers team is with the NP2 team in A Major Black.  

I guess if Lebo 1 beats Preds 1 tomorrow, and from what I hear the Preds 1 team wants to move down, perhaps they swap NP2 and Preds 1.  I guess that's the only way I really see NP2 moving up.  

On 9/21/2019 at 2:29 PM, Ihearthockey said:

Also saw Lebo 1 beat Vipers 08 6-3 this time (they tied last time) and that Vipers team is with the NP2 team in A Major Black.  

I guess if Lebo 1 beats Preds 1 tomorrow, and from what I hear the Preds 1 team wants to move down, perhaps they swap NP2 and Preds 1.  I guess that's the only way I really see NP2 moving up.  

Lebo beat preds 

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, hockeyisgreat said:

So in looking at the PAHL calender it appears that there are no appeals for the Squirt placements.   Does anyone know if the placements are posted anywhere?

I think scheduling is this weekend so they should be posted shortly if not already. 

• 2 years later...