PAHL v DVHL East West Challange

• 1 month later...

At the 14U level I think it's Allegheny, North Pitt and the Foxes (maybe). Apparently, the PAHL used the simple yet not so well received method of first to apply to go, first to get to go. This is supposed to showcase the top teams from East and West. Remember the warts that were mentioned in the mis-placement thread? Consider this a wart.

20 hours ago, Saucey said:

Why don't you contact someone on the Board in PAHL instead of randomly asking this board if you really need to know?

So what you’re really saying is: don’t come on here unless you are whining, complaining, cutting up on somebody, starting trouble, or just plain being an ass.

I didn’t want to bother anybody on the PAHL board if I didn’t have to. I figured somebody on here would have more information than what was provided above.

Sorry, my bad!

1 hour ago, aaaahockey said:

As stated above, DVHL won't pick their teams until later in the season. 

PAHL 10U:

Allegheny Badgers
North Pittsburgh
SHAHA

12U:

Allegheny Badgers
North Pittsburgh
North Hills Independent

DVHL goes by their rankings. It is Feb 7-9. 

19 hours ago, PuckHead7 said:

So what you’re really saying is: don’t come on here unless you are whining, complaining, cutting up on somebody, starting trouble, or just plain being an ass.

I didn’t want to bother anybody on the PAHL board if I didn’t have to. I figured somebody on here would have more information than what was provided above.

Sorry, my bad!

Actually, I was kind of thinking why not go to the source instead of whining, complaining, and being an a** on here. My bad.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, aaaahockey said:

North Hills Independent

The purpose of the tournament was to showcase PAHL AA talent.  PAHL bought in to this in part to showcase itself, i.e., to give families and players another reason to stay in the league and not go independent.  So this selection is surprising.  

It is set up to showcase top 3 teams at AA level between pahl and dvhl. My experience is dvhl fields top 3 AA teams per standing but pahl did not. Last year my sons team was one of 3 top teams at u14AA in dvhl. Only one of the 3 pahl teams was top 3 the other 2 were not and got blown out.  Mt lebanon AA was legit and won the whole thing.

18 minutes ago, howard1 said:

It is set up to showcase top 3 teams at AA level between pahl and dvhl. My experience is dvhl fields top 3 AA teams per standing but pahl did not. Last year my sons team was one of 3 top teams at u14AA in dvhl. Only one of the 3 pahl teams was top 3 the other 2 were not and got blown out.  Mt lebanon AA was legit and won the whole thing.

And every other year you have to travel so some teams may not be interested.

3 hours ago, Saucey said:

Actually, I was kind of thinking why not go to the source instead of whining, complaining, and being an a** on here. My bad.

Funny, the conversation still goes on.  Just questions.  Guess nobody knows the answers.  Opp, guess I’m whining with a question. ?

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, howard1 said:

Looking at standings, Lebo, North Pgh and SHAHA were top 3 in both PAHL standings and MYHockey rankings. So the question is, why didn’t North Pgh and SHAHA attend?