PIHL 2019-20

Actually just found out about this forum today, this is Mitch from Pittsburgh Hockey Digest.

Just wanted to thank you guys for the kind words... it’s rough hours some days but it’s great know there are people who appreciate it!

• Like 6

Mitch,

You guys do a great job of covering the local Hockey scene. I just came across you guys last year.  The PIHL & PAHL should give you guys a banner on their websites to promote Western Pa Hockey. Under the PIHL site for headlines it should direct to you instead of the nothing it leads to now.    

Anyway keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. I wish we could cover JV too, we tried to cover the finals last year as a beta and a North Catholic game because they reached out. We’re trying more AAA/AA this year so who knows what we could get 

12 hours ago, Mitch said:

Thanks everyone. I wish we could cover JV too, we tried to cover the finals last year as a beta and a North Catholic game because they reached out. We’re trying more AAA/AA this year so who knows what we could get 

It's a great site, Mitch, and I think one that hockey people in Pittsburgh really appreciate.