Preds u16

I love that preds u16AAA scrimmage one of the 18u AA teams to get suspensions off their roster, but they got the game removed off of myhockey because it hurt their ranking because they only won by a goal. If they are sending this to USA hockey, and getting the suspensions from a previous game shouldn’t it be put into myhockey?

1 hour ago, Jjinson said:

I love that preds u16AAA scrimmage one of the 18u AA teams to get suspensions off their roster, but they got the game removed off of myhockey because it hurt their ranking because they only won by a goal. If they are sending this to USA hockey, and getting the suspensions from a previous game shouldn’t it be put into myhockey?

Either team (or anyone for that matter) can report a score into MHR.  There is no limit to who submits the score.

MyHockey rules may be the reason the score isn’t included. This is from their FAQ: 

Games played by teams of different age levels (i.e. peewee vs. bantam) cannot be used to calculate a team's rating/ranking. There has traditionally been no reason to enter these games into MYHockey . Many members, however, have requested an ability to enter all of their game scores into the system. As such, MYHockey does allow games by teams of different age levels to be entered into the system by members, but this is not an option for those using the guest online entry form.

Edited by Ynot02
Typo

Ralph was doing this 5 years ago when my son played there. With that said it’s nothing new in hockey.

Pahl & pihl no longer let teams pull this anymore. Suspensions have to be served in their respective governing body games.
if a team is independent there is really nothing that came been done. Ethics I suppose are at call here.