Current Tier 1 MID AM district Standings

11 hours ago, nemesis8679 said:

Or afraid of being embarrassed. 

Even if the 16s somehow lose the district, they will get one of the at large bids for nationals. I doubt they are fearing anything. They are just doing what’s best this season for a certain kid. 

1 hour ago, Danner27 said:

They are only focusing on development for 16s, why is that ? It’s not hard to figure out. 

personally, my feelings are PPE 16s will win the district. Maybe culver can beat them but that’s more than likely the only team that has a chance. PPE will win 15s with out any problems. 18s will be a toss up between the top 3. 

It's not only the 16's, the 15's & 18's both play in the same leagues and games...  Culver is a well coached team, taking a second look at some of the teams, I wouldn't count Sylvania or the Predators out.  Especially local teams that feel they have something to prove against the PPE... could get chippy.

1 hour ago, Danner27 said:

They are only focusing on development for 16s, why is that ? It’s not hard to figure out. 

personally, my feelings are PPE 16s will win the district. Maybe culver can beat them but that’s more than likely the only team that has a chance. PPE will win 15s with out any problems. 18s will be a toss up between the top 3. 

Just to add, I wouldn't count on the 15's running through their mid am, they have not been able to beat the Blue Jackets all season and have struggled.