LiveBarn PSA

fafa fohi

Just throwing it out there, some rinks in western PA are not hooked up with LiveBarn which amazes me when you look at the scope of youth hockey in this area.  For those connected to these rinks, I am curious as to why they don't have it.   And to those that have it, props.

Alpha is the one that blows my mind.  With the amount of teams that call Alpha home, WTH?

Delmont, Mt. Lebo, Brady's Run, Cambria.  Any others?  And maybe with enough pressure or public outcry, things may change?  

• 1 year later...
On 12/21/2019 at 6:39 PM, fafa fohi said:

Just throwing it out there, some rinks in western PA are not hooked up with LiveBarn which amazes me when you look at the scope of youth hockey in this area.  For those connected to these rinks, I am curious as to why they don't have it.   And to those that have it, props.

Alpha is the one that blows my mind.  With the amount of teams that call Alpha home, WTH?

Delmont, Mt. Lebo, Brady's Run, Cambria.  Any others?  And maybe with enough pressure or public outcry, things may change?  

Revisiting this topic, are there still arenas without livebarn?  Maybe Covid did something???   

• 1 month later...