Pittsburgh Predators

Predators 16 probably the best predators tier 1 team they’ve had I don’t understand why you folks are complaining about one of the people involved with the team it looks like He has brought better Players in this year if you want to complain do it about the 15 & 18 they are both very bad

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Stillers1979 said:

Predators 16 probably the best predators tier 1 team they’ve had I don’t understand why you folks are complaining about one of the people involved with the team it looks like He has brought better Players in this year if you want to complain do it about the 15 & 18 they are both very bad

The key issue I believe is the fact that the 16U team is now weakening other teams and making them worse than they already are.  The reason for the 15's and 18's being that bad easily starts with the bench and the common theme between both teams.  Then Daddy Warbucks comes along and has influence to get them to pull kids from 15UAAA and 16UAA as mentioned to strengthen their team.  I can't confirm for sure, but I am mostly certain that these kids that moved weren't unhappy in their current spot and were asking for the change.

$$$$ Gary’s Gong Show $$$

the predators could fix their tier 1 teams by dumping gary. This man is making a quality living off youth hockey. He’s a complete joke of a coach (when he decides to show up). Hey there is always someone willing to pay the money I guess. Gary picks his teams based off who takes lessons with him $$$ and if you play for the school team he coaches. let’s take a look at both team’s Gary coaches down there, both who were out of the rankings for the tier 1 district tournament before October came around. That’s embarrassing. 

18U a few decent players but a quick look at my hockey rankings and the 18U AA teams have done better against the same opponents!!!! What does that tell you ? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

15U there was a topic at the start of the season saying this team would be a absolute joke, well it turned out to be true. All the parents from this team came raging into the forums to defend it. Crickets now, how did that work out for all of you ? That sales pitch starting to sting now ? There is not one kid on this team with the ability to play tier 1 and by the looks of it none of these kids developed, they have got even worse as the season has gone on! how’s that big gym fee going ? Does Gary even show up to train the kids ? You parents should have left your kids on the PAHL A major teams they made but there is always a crazy daddy that wants that extra A. 

Ohhhh 16U I didn’t forget about you! The crown jewel for the predators! Recruited a few legit tier 1 players, cut fee’s, yet this team is now 6th in the district and in danger of not making the tournament. With all that talent what happened you may ask ? Well King Ralph is the coach. I’m not even sure this guy can skate! I’m sure everyone has heard why a few kids were recently kicked off the team. The inmates are running the asylum! 

party on! 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 7:47 AM, HereWithPopcorn said:

The key issue I believe is the fact that the 16U team is now weakening other teams and making them worse than they already are.  The reason for the 15's and 18's being that bad easily starts with the bench and the common theme between both teams.  Then Daddy Warbucks comes along and has influence to get them to pull kids from 15UAAA and 16UAA as mentioned to strengthen their team.  I can't confirm for sure, but I am mostly certain that these kids that moved weren't unhappy in their current spot and were asking for the change.

The 16s are not hurting any other teams. When the ship started to sink and kids bailed, they added two kids who were only playing for their school teams. They Pulled a kid up from 15U (I would bet this kid is happy to get away from that garbage team) and pulled a kid up from the 16U aa team that was already at the bottom of the pahl standings. 

42 minutes ago, garytheconquer said:

Ohhhh 16U I didn’t forget about you! The crown jewel for the predators! Recruited a few legit tier 1 players, cut fee’s, yet this team is now 6th in the district and in danger of not making the tournament. With all that talent what happened you may ask ? Well King Ralph is the coach. I’m not even sure this guy can skate! I’m sure everyone has heard why a few kids were recently kicked off the team. The inmates are running the asylum! 

He's the Coach? I just assumed it was his kid.

16U and another one gone another one gone another one bites the dust! I was told the team voted not to let one of the suspended players return, King Ralph, in all his glory and worry of falling out of the district tournament didn’t care what the players thought and brought the kid back. Now one of the goalies left due to this player returning. Kudos to that goalie parent I wouldn’t want my kid around that stuff!!!

party on!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, garytheconquer said:

16U and another one gone another one gone another one bites the dust! I was told the team voted not to let one of the suspended players return, King Ralph, in all his glory and worry of falling out of the district tournament didn’t care what the players thought and brought the kid back. Now one of the goalies left due to this player returning. Kudos to that goalie parent I wouldn’t want my kid around that stuff!!!

party on!!!

1907488095_upinsmoke.jpg.4eff1ef688fedd5c2b69e3e77a45b33a.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The King said:

The organization and named coaches may deserve criticism but man, is this the most pathetic post I’ve ever seen on this board. And if you know my feelings based on my posts, that’s saying something. Assuming you are an adult (if your a kid, carry on) to be this happy about a coach looking bad over their teams failure or a lack of discipline is such a WPA hockey parent thing to do. I still hold true to my belief that this area does not deserve the sport competitively. I long for the day parents are held accountable due to their behavior. Sorry if this is hurtful you guys.

Sorry to hurt your feeling bud, I do not think anyone is truly HAPPY about how bad the predators organization has become. As parents, it’s good to be educated! Hockey is expensive to play! Your true colors are starting to show, involved with wpa hockey yet you don’t have any kids that play ?  I’m going to guess you are a coach, you bash USA hockey left and right, most of us parents don’t care what USA hockey does, the only people that care about that sort of thing are coaches and club presidents. 

party on! 

• Like 1

Its crazy how these rumors change. I heard from a parent on the 16u aa team that the goalie threatened to quit because the player was suspended and the rest of the team wanted the kid back. Who knows? Unless your kid is on that team does anyone know the truth ? Bottom line is the preds were once a good organization but now its all about the money. If they let the aaa kids play on aa where they belong they would still have good teams. As it is now the are not very good in PAHL. Their best team came from the icemen and most of their other top teams are average at best.