Ppe 18u prep?

9 minutes ago, Danner27 said:

He played for the north jersey avs in September, go look it up. Keep being delusional, maybe someday that gold helmet will come for you! 

Not true. you are really one sad and pathetic and obsessed guy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jjinson said:

Actually, there are 2 players that did this. One is with the Regina Pats in the whl, and hasn’t come back since. And the other one is up with the Madison Capitals

A kid that made the team was from Phoenix and left for Regina before the season started, Not sure who you are referencing for the Madison capitals?  The 02 that was drafted by them or the 03 who spent a week, played 2 games up there and came back to the team?

1 hour ago, Danner27 said:

He played for the north jersey avs in September, go look it up. Keep being delusional, maybe someday that gold helmet will come for you! 

Not being delusional at all!  I'm just talking facts.  He has been on the team since the beginning of the season... sure you haven't been chasing the gold helmet?  By the way, I don't need to chase it.  If you think you know more, than show me proof that he played ONE single game with the Avs!  I can assure you he has not! 

1 hour ago, g8586 said:

Not true. you are really one sad and pathetic and obsessed guy. 

I’m sad ? One of my kids had the yellow helmet. You are chasing that helmet probably harder than your own kid! The kid from north jersey DID not start the season on PPE. 

2 minutes ago, Danner27 said:

I’m sad ? One of my kids had the yellow helmet. You are chasing that helmet probably harder than your own kid! The kid from north jersey DID not start the season on PPE. 

oh my goodness that is so very impressive. Wow. “Had” is definitely the operative word. move on maybe? yes you are one sad and miserable dude for sure. and you have bad facts. sorry for you ...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Danner27 said:

Cant argue with stupid!  For argument sake, let's "pretend" your right.  Since you know what you're talking about, was he with the team during the first tournament of the year in NH?

2 hours ago, g8586 said:

oh my goodness that is so very impressive. Wow. “Had” is definitely the operative word. move on maybe? yes you are one sad and miserable dude for sure. and you have bad facts. sorry for you ...

Had, yes. He’s 19 now. Had for 3 years. Didn’t do excel. You mad bro ? Paying all that excel - nc money and your kid still can’t that yellow helmet. 

6 minutes ago, Danner27 said:

Had, yes. He’s 19 now. Had for 3 years. Didn’t do excel. You mad bro ? Paying all that excel - nc money and your kid still can’t that yellow helmet. 

ugh not gonna fight with you because i’m really feeling sorry for you now. still lingering here. it’s sad. my kids younger. no excel or nc yet, but yes to yellow helmet. i have a reason to want to know about 18 team since that will be relevant to my family in a few years. not sure why you care so much. your that guy whose just super tough since over an anonymous handle but a real small worm when people know who you are. i’m done responding to you since so pathetic. take care!!!!!!

• Haha 1

• 2 years later...
5 hours ago, hockeyisgreat said:

Crickets on the site about David Morehouse leaving the Pens!  Will this affect the Pens Elite program.  Some on here have said it was just a way for his son to play hockey and get noticed.  Anyone know of the new owners plana?

It doesn’t matter because his son aged out. He stopped controlling the program. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nemesis8679 said:

I guess his son is too old to play, so he could retire and not have to worry about him getting cut off the squad. 

He’s in the bchl. Dad is still holding his hand and passing out money for his path. 

• Like 1