PPE Black Eliminated 06-08

2 hours ago, Hockey1 said:

Running your mouth again I see!  With ZERO clue.  First off, the daughter you are talking about, her dad is NOT an NHL linesman, he is the head of officiating for the entire NHL genius.  His daughter happens to be a very good hockey player and even better person!  You obviously don't know this dad, because he is only coaching to help and grow the sport, which is a great thing!   He has no hidden agenda and isn't playing any favorites! 

Save me your BS response about how your the smartest in the room and we are all clueless!  It's obvious your the clueless one and have no insight to any of this!  Growing the girls game is good for everyone.  Period.  You talk about the "WORSE" hockey dad of them all, you do realize that NONE of his daughters care about or even are playing hockey.  Onw takes lessons.  Of course you do because you know everything!!  You know nothing!  YOU. ARE. A. JOKE! enough is enough! Not only are you a joke, but your the worlds biggest cry baby when things don't go the way you think they should go, and the same person that thinks everyone should get a trophy.  Not only are you a joke, your pathetic!  Get a life pal!

Wow got you all worked up on this one! So the nhl guy was  promoted, sorry I do not follow his career. He’s only helping to grow the game by coaching his daughters team, are you this delusional ?  Sounds like you are married to him. As for the other guy that runs the place, his daughters don’t play but they are taking skating lessons ? You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see where this is heading. So I got 90% of the sorry correct, sorry I didn’t realize the nhl guy was promoted. 

22 hours ago, Danner27 said:

Wow got you all worked up on this one! So the nhl guy was  promoted, sorry I do not follow his career. He’s only helping to grow the game by coaching his daughters team, are you this delusional ?  Sounds like you are married to him. As for the other guy that runs the place, his daughters don’t play but they are taking skating lessons ? You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see where this is heading. So I got 90% of the sorry correct, sorry I didn’t realize the nhl guy was promoted. 

He wasn’t promoted. He’s held the position for years.  He already has a daughter playing D1 and a son playing juniors.  He literally has no agenda. 

• Like 1

The Pens Elite looks like they are going to focus on girls development at the younger ages so that eventually their older teams can compete nationally without bringing in half of the team from out of town, or losing the best (richest?) players to Rochester, NAHA (already declining) and SSM. 
they also see that that tryout number for boys as they approach the U15 age was dropping, making the Black teams less and less viable for PeeWee and Bantam 

28 minutes ago, Theroadtobeerleague said:

He wasn’t promoted. He’s held the position for years.  He already has a daughter playing D1 and a son playing juniors.  He literally has no agenda. 

His daughter does not play d1, she graduated and barely played the 4 years she was at penn state. All three kids playing / played for PPE but he’s got no agenda, just wants to promote the game ? Delusional or family you people are. When the youngest is moved on he will no longer be involved with ppe or trying to “PROMOTE”  the game.

I have no idea whether or not this is factual but what I was told was that they received a substantial grant to "grow" girls hockey. So, if this is indeed factual, then the logical decision for any business would be to put the $$$ in your pocket and get rid of the teams that haven't earned you a grant and replace them with teams that have. Do this while still charging those new teams the same amount as the old teams and now that nest-egg just keeps growing.

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 12:40 PM, Danner27 said:

His daughter does not play d1, she graduated and barely played the 4 years she was at penn state. All three kids playing / played for PPE but he’s got no agenda, just wants to promote the game ? Delusional or family you people are. When the youngest is moved on he will no longer be involved with ppe or trying to “PROMOTE”  the game.

Man!  You can't help yourself!  You probably don't know this, but vast majority of NHL Refs/Linesman have daughters that play hockey.  These guys ONLY agenda is growing the game of hockey for woman, whether it is for one year or ten years!  It shouldn't matter, being involved in any capacity is a good thing.  Your a complete..... well idiot for lack of better terms.  How can one man be so angry, bitter, and have so much resentment against and organization that does so much good for the community and all the kids that play in that organization! ANNNND you supposedly don't have a daughter that plays, so why the heck do you care!  You are a pathetic loser who cares more about other people and their business then he does himself.  Maybe focus on yourself instead of everyone else's person business and life! 

1 hour ago, Hockey1 said:

Man!  You can't help yourself!  You probably don't know this, but vast majority of NHL Refs/Linesman have daughters that play hockey.  These guys ONLY agenda is growing the game of hockey for woman, whether it is for one year or ten years!  It shouldn't matter, being involved in any capacity is a good thing.  Your a complete..... well idiot for lack of better terms.  How can one man be so angry, bitter, and have so much resentment against and organization that does so much good for the community and all the kids that play in that organization! ANNNND you supposedly don't have a daughter that plays, so why the heck do you care!  You are a pathetic loser who cares more about other people and their business then he does himself.  Maybe focus on yourself instead of everyone else's person business and life! 

I’m convinced at this point, you are his wife. A normal parent can’t be this fn delusional.