Petition for cancelled nationals

Having a tough time digesting the fervor behind this mindset. Is it ignorance towards the severity of this health crisis or is it the ignorance of the "bulldozer parents" who shall let nothing stand in the path of what Jimmy deserves?

I mean, I get it. It sucks. It sucks bad, but to have such tunnel vision is hard to understand.

• Like 2

Just now, sadday4hockey said:

Having a tough time digesting the fervor behind this mindset. Is it ignorance towards the severity of this health crisis or is it the ignorance of the "bulldozer parents" who shall let nothing stand in the path of what Jimmy deserves?

I mean, I get it. It sucks. It sucks bad, but to have such tunnel vision is hard to understand.

I think there are a lot of people who believe this it has been blown out of proportion. I pray it is.

39 minutes ago, sadday4hockey said:

What is wrong with asking to get them rescheduled?  We all going to die before June and can't just find a time later in the year to let the kids play?  I would get your question if the petition was asking for them to move forward as is but it is asking to reschedule. 

31 minutes ago, fafa fohi said:

It's so cute to see @Danner27 and @The King patting each other on the back all of the time and praising each others comments.  Almost identical writing styles and opinions.  Kinda makes me think.........hmmm, nah.  Well, could it be?  

Yep, same dude.

Time to buy a lottery ticket.

I don’t recall ever praising him. Sure I agree with a lot he says but there are plenty of things I disagree with. Just because the guy appreciated my honesty regarding my 99, we are the same person ? Come on.