When the product doesn't match the advertising

I really don’t see a huge problem here. They labeled it an 05 AA team who will play independent games and some tournaments. So far they have played local AA teams to start the season and they have won...

Im not for or against the ice men but I at least think people have to give it some time before bashing them 2 weeks into the season.

• Like 1

I just don’t get it why some parents complain about how other parents spend their money.

I thought I heard that the PAHL teams were scheduled because some team backed out at the last minute.

Lastly if you want these kids to come back to PAHL you better make changes to your organization cause each parent of the icemen likely left because of how your teams are built and/or run.

I am not a fan of these organizations, but I do find it refreshing that after they formed their team and saw the talent level they attracted was not AAA, they didn't continue to call themselves AAA. If you want to travel all over the country and pay a premium for AA hockey, more power to you. In my experience, the families who want to do that are a pia on a PAHL team who does not want to travel like that. Although I just hate that PAHL gets so watered down as a result of these players leaving.