End of season ranks in 12uAA

Based on preseason post. It seems that there were some surprises and some not so suprises in the final rankings. Altoona looked strong in preseason but the regular season did not go so well for them. Allegheny took a revamped team and challenged for the title, but seemed to struggle as the season continued. Shaha caught fire and never looked back. Indiana and the Huskies appeared to be outsiders to start the year but looked competitive for the most part. Would like to hear thought or ideas on how things ended where they did. 

16 hours ago, Danner27 said:

12u ? Go away. 1/2 those kids won’t be playing by midget. 

You said your kids aren't playing anymore. Obviously this guys are. Seems to me that makes him more relevant than you. Back under the bridge with your troll ass.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, The King said:

Can’t really argue with @Danner27 on this topic. Not exactly a riveting thread here. So much for the opinion that people just want strictly positive local hockey talk, eh?

"Not exactly a riveting thread here" yet you found the time to comment.  I always thought this was a place to discuss youth hockey - silly me.  I have also heard of this thing called a curser where you are able to click on a topic, read the content and comment or simply move to the next topic. 

It may not be "riveting" to you as you and @Danner27 don't have a player in this age group but there are readers on this form that may find it interesting.  Then again I never knew there needed to be a "riveting scale" for each thread - with your approval maybe we could have one instituted by the administrator, eh?

Will there be an Esmark Team? I saw the tryouts up to 06. But nothing for 07.

Since the Renegades did not play PAHL this year will they become Vengance for next year?

I would think the Pens Black folding would help bolster a few other teams.

Just wondering which teams will start to load up on players because as we all know many of these kids will start dropping hockey over the next 2 years. Just wondering if any of these teams will remain relevant.