What is up with the 07 birthyear?

1 hour ago, ctil20 said:

Pennsylvania’s website has detailed their multi staged re-opening strategy. There are red, yellow and green designations to represent the different levels of “reopening”. 

It seems as if an ice rink being able to open to the public would only fall under its respective county being designated under the green section, per the criteria. 

Currently there are some north-central counties that PA is eyeing to move to yellow. Yellow still being pretty restricting in terms of what businesses can be open. Looking at the criteria for yellow, it’s safe to say an ice rink in a designated “yellow county” will not be open. Based upon the rate at which things are moving. Expectations for Allegheny County, and Western PA in general to have open ice rinks by the end of May aren’t reasonable. I don’t think Western PA is going to move through the tiered reopening stage in 4 weeks time. Red, to yellow, to green. 

July, IMO and I’ve stuck with it for a month now is the earliest you will see rinks open and it will still be small groups. August will be tryouts if they even happen. With winter and the virus picking back up who knows what will happen. 

20 hours ago, Danner27 said:

July, IMO and I’ve stuck with it for a month now is the earliest you will see rinks open and it will still be small groups. August will be tryouts if they even happen. With winter and the virus picking back up who knows what will happen. 

I agree with this.  August or September for tryouts is the best case scenario.  No idea how the potential for another spike comes into play.

4 minutes ago, The King said:

Who do you think doesn’t open up again in WPA? As in goes out of business?

It’s really hard to say, I would be talking with my foot inserted into my mouth if I did but we can all speculate I suppose. 

possibly the bethel blade runners would be my best guess. It’s owned by the ymca now and down to one sheet. Again, this is just spit balling. Maybe Lebo because it’s community owned ? Could be afraid of lawsuits.