Hockeytime

Thinking outside the box, and maybe without logic but taking the game outside may be the only answer to having a season. Should this come back later on this year. 

Most rinks have a flat large lot. Buy or rent the tubing and hook it up to the chillers. Use the boards they have from inside. Weather dependent? Yes. Pain? Yes. It’s better than no revenue though. We have mild winters around here anymore, it’s not like kids will suffer practicing outside a few nights a week. 

Edited by ctil20

6 hours ago, ctil20 said:

Thinking outside the box, and maybe without logic but taking the game outside may be the only answer to having a season. Should this come back later on this year. 

Most rinks have a flat large lot. Buy or rent the tubing and hook it up to the chillers. Use the boards they have from inside. Weather dependent? Yes. Pain? Yes. It’s better than no revenue though. We have mild winters around here anymore, it’s not like kids will suffer practicing outside a few nights a week. 

No way. 

20 hours ago, The King said:

I’m confused. Originally you stated Hockeytime productions was in bankruptcy according to what a bank was telling people that called a bank. Does this post now mean that they have read this post and now fear being sued? That would be counter to the purpose of filing bankruptcy. 

also, I’m curious where you read or heard that OH is opening rinks on Monday? That’s amazing if true. 

I thought you said Peter the Puck was kidding and I wasn't sharp enough to recognize that.  You were adamant in saying so.  Now I am confused.

The clown show continues.

On 4/30/2020 at 8:37 AM, The King said:

Translation- UH-OH, people smarter than me read this so now I need to find the 1 part of my post that I can backpedal on and try to make it look like I didn’t just repeat something I read on Facebook. 

Hey cupcake, he misquoted me and I corrected him.  But that seems to be the norm around here now - basing arguments on assumptions.  That is your forte isn't it, just as you assumed the author that started this thread was kidding in his comment and you calling me out for not recognizing it?  And now everyone knows that wasn't the case, he was serious and you were wrong, again.

It must be tough being you.  

2 hours ago, PeterThePuck said:

Ohio Governor Extends to May 30

After this Post of HockeyTime heard they are finally reaching out to repay everyone back from cancelling their March Tournaments.

PETER PUCK OUT!

Are you mental ? Sorry I can’t seem to pick up on your sarcasm & comedy. I suppose PA will follow Ohio now. 

Nasty Evil People

Heard Hockeytime was going broke then after my Post all of sudden they are calling local teams back being screwed out of their funds they weren’t getting back.

In your twisted minds and no life you should be happy they are reaching out and now telling teams they are being refunded.

Wacko”s wanted everyone to be screwed.

On 5/1/2020 at 10:28 AM, The King said:

And I’m still adamant that you aren’t sharp enough. Because I’m not questioning his bad attempt at humor. I’m questioning a whole different Post he made. See what he did was what you try to do all the time. You take one inconsequential element of a bad post filled with misinformation and try to spin it. If you read their post (or have someone read it to you), you’ll see that he claimed rinks in OH are opening Monday. That’s been debunked. They also stated the company was bankrupt but then insinuated that they were issuing refunds in a panic because of this thread. @PeterThePuck has done a couple things with this post. 1. Proven to be a very bad comedian. 2. Proven to be a wealth of misinformation along with several other folks that try to be part of the gang on this message board like @fafa fohi. Again, all I aim to do is educate and expose the pretenders.

By the way, snowflake, your politics shine bright in every post. Quoting out of context, accusations of hurt feelings and gaslighting, and an inability to learn from history are all traits of the liberal ethos. Your type is exactly the type that has brought youth athletics to the sad and sissified State it’s become. Stick to the facts and stay on the sidelines. This isn’t for you

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

You angry bro?