Major problems at Alpha

Rumor has it Alpha is in deep with issues surrounding the lack of social distancing and mask wearing by some of its patrons. 

I guess someone has repeatedly given warning to the geese to stop congregating in small groups, wear masks but to no avail. The local magistrate, when asked, said he was highly concerned about these geese (and ducks) disregard for CDC guidelines, and that they continue to congregate and shit all over the parking lot. 

If these Geese cause a breakout, will their affiliates take action against them. We all know the members of the gander who are blatant disobeying the rules.  

Wonder what happens next?? 

Edited by ctil20
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, ctil20 said:

Rumor has it Alpha is in deep with issues surrounding the lack of social distancing and mask wearing by some of its patrons. 

I guess someone has repeatedly given warning to the geese to stop congregating in small groups, wear masks but to no avail. The local magistrate, when asked, said he was highly concerned about these geese (and ducks) disregard for CDC guidelines, and that they continue to congregate and shit all over the parking lot. 

If these Geese cause a breakout, will their affiliates take action against them. We all know the members of the gander who are blatant disobeying the rules.  

Wonder what happens next?? 

Sorry, I am terrible at code.  Are you saying that there are a bunch of women (and some men), who are gathering in the parking lot?  If so, what is the issue (sorry I do not live in PA and don't know the rules for being outdoors)? 

1 hour ago, Eddie Shore said:

Sorry, I am terrible at code.  Are you saying that there are a bunch of women (and some men), who are gathering in the parking lot?  If so, what is the issue (sorry I do not live in PA and don't know the rules for being outdoors)? 

Lol! That rink has a bit of a goose problem on the creek side. They crap on everything. 

• Haha 3

Looks like Alpha took a chance and won out by opening up early. No worse for the wear. Never a bad word to say about Alpha. They got it right and brought joy to a lot of people in a pretty dark time. 

*Except the benches around the lobby/food area reek of piss. They have a fabric on them, and the little kids (and maybe some big ones) piss themselves on the ice, then sit on the benches to get changed after. They really need to strip the carpet/fabric off of those things, get new wooden ones or clean them weekly. It’s horrible, you sit on some of them and can smell the piss on your clothes after. They look like the old blade runners benches, which I’m assuming they are. Each and every one of them smells like a week old diaper in 90 degree humidity. You can catch a whiff by just leaning down near one, it’s like 20 years of piss just ruminating through out whatever clothe material is on there. 

Edited by ctil20

8 hours ago, ctil20 said:

You can catch a whiff by just leaning down near one, it’s like 20 years of piss just ruminating through out whatever clothe material is on there. 

Seriously, who in their right mind leans over and takes a whiff of any item AT ALL in a hockey arena!

You're not wrong, I'm just saying...

2 hours ago, Lifelongbender said:

Seriously, who in their right mind leans over and takes a whiff of any item AT ALL in a hockey arena!

You're not wrong, I'm just saying...

People who help their kids get changed on them. I used to help my kid their about 10 years ago and they reeked then. I was their the other day and sat on one, piss smell. Moved to another, piss smell. Move to one more, piss smell. 

Like I said they need to get rid of the fabric on those benches or scrap them all together. Would probably be better suited for the new Corona age anyway. 

Edited by ctil20

3 hours ago, ctil20 said:

People who help their kids get changed on them. I used to help my kid their about 10 years ago and they reeked then. I was their the other day and sat on one, piss smell. Moved to another, piss smell. Move to one more, piss smell. 

Like I said they need to get rid of the fabric on those benches or scrap them all together. Would probably be better suited for the new Corona age anyway. 

hehe. Fair enough. Thank God my kids are old enough to dress themselves and tie their own skates nowadays.