North Hills High School news

1 hour ago, 1&done said:

I asked the old timers. I figured you'd at least make another alt account. Seriously many do you post from? I'd guess danner27, the king, and citl20.

My point all along is that your son was granted more opportunities than most guys I know, yet when he got to the base of the mountain, saw what it would take to make it, he knew when it was time to quit. If he got draft as a PPE player everything things makes even more sense.

As a hockey guy, you and all your alts sound like divas to me. At least your son knew when it was time to quit. Take a hint.

Danner and the King, while having similar posting styles, are not the same person, or even related. Danner is local and his kid played for a few local organizations. The King is not local and has never been. He was most likely a lawyer for USA Hockey or MidAm at some point. He posts on many other hockey forums. I am going to assume you grew up playing single A PAHL, maybe some high school hockey, and are now most likely a college aged assistant coach with some local organization...the prestigious Icemen maybe? What part of the mountain did you make it to? And before you assume I'm just another one of their alt accounts, please check my post history. You will see that the King and I have had words recently. 

Can we get back to talking about hockey? Any rinks released a memo about the new 25 person gathering limit? I know of one rink has said that 25 on the ice and 25 off the ice (in the stands) is okay per the regulations.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, forbin said:

I am going to assume you grew up playing single A PAHL, maybe some high school hockey, and are now most likely a college aged assistant coach with some local organization...the prestigious Icemen maybe?

You're just as bad at assumptions as the king and danner. 1/5

So the king, danner, citl20, and now forbin. 

Nobody ever answered my question. Did danners 99 ever crack a NCAA I, NCAA III or an acha I roster?

Yes or no, please.

24 minutes ago, forbin said:

Can we get back to talking about hockey? Any rinks released a memo about the new 25 person gathering limit? I know of one rink has said that 25 on the ice and 25 off the ice (in the stands) is okay per the regulations.

I got emails from the Ice Castle and Baierl to remind me to wear a mask. I have not been in either rink lately, but have been in rinks in the early part of June and not seen a whole lot of adherence to the signs posted about mask wearing and whatnot. It is possible those rules are being enforced a bit more now.

33 minutes ago, Danner27 said:

Not to derail things...

This is coming from their state government.  Friends there are telling me they don’t expect any hockey to be played until 2021. 

You exist on this site to derail things.

Here again if you claimed to know as much about hockey as you do, you'd probably rationalize that most prep seasons don't start until November/December anyway. So yea, maybe they just wait until January.

3 minutes ago, Spear and Magic Helmet said:

I got emails from the Ice Castle and Baierl to remind me to wear a mask. I have not been in either rink lately, but have been in rinks in the early part of June and not seen a whole lot of adherence to the signs posted about mask wearing and whatnot. It is possible those rules are being enforced a bit more now.

I have been at RMU, Bariel, Frozen Pond, Alpha and Printscape. Only RMU and Printscape were following the guidelines of mask wearing and social distancing. Printscape has someone at the desk taking temperatures as well. RMU is the only rink I have gotten a notice about the new 25 person mandate as well. 

On 7/7/2020 at 9:14 AM, 1&done said:

This is all I've ever wanted you to admit. Peace out

You don't even possess the basic reading comprehension skills to fully understand an eight sentence paragraph. The failed player/dad The King was referring to is yourself

Edited by Paul Baxter
profanity removed

19 minutes ago, forbin said:

I have been at RMU, Bariel, Frozen Pond, Alpha and Printscape. Only RMU and Printscape were following the guidelines of mask wearing and social distancing. Printscape has someone at the desk taking temperatures as well. RMU is the only rink I have gotten a notice about the new 25 person mandate as well. 

Same experiences for me where we have overlapped. Printscape did take temps at door but weren't enforcing any kind of masking or social distancing once I was in the stands (there were signs).  Bethel Park was being very strict with masks and not letting anyone but skaters in the building and only 20 on the ice for a while now so I doubt they will need to change much. 

On 7/7/2020 at 9:19 AM, forbin said:

You don't even possess the basic reading comprehension skills to fully understand an eight sentence paragraph. The failed player/dad The King was referring to is yourself

Yea but that sounds like his kid, not me.

Also who constantly craps on tier II, acha I, tier III jr, etc. Me or danner/king?

It was only a matter of giving you enough rope to hang yourself. 

The king talks about wasted space and exposing pretenders or whatever. They'd say everyone so much time if they'd just expose themselves.

Edited by Paul Baxter
profanity removed

5 minutes ago, The King said:

And he added /dad to my post. This kids an idiot and only proves every point I’ve ever made here about the culture in WPA. This is what it develops.

I dont get you either man. You also constantly crap on everything WPA hockey related, but you'll gladly anoint yourself king of the cesspool?

18 minutes ago, The King said:

And he added /dad to my post. This kids an idiot and only proves every point I’ve ever made here about the culture in WPA. This is what it develops.

I added that because I didn't know which one of them was posting from which alt account today.

What if I actually grew up north of philly before moving west? Does their culture similarly develop individuals? 

11 minutes ago, 1&done said:

I added that because I didn't know which one of them was posting from which alt account today.

What if I actually grew up north of philly before moving west? Does their culture similarly develop individuals? 

So you don’t have any kids, but you’ve managed to find your way to a hockey message board dedicated to youth hockey. Which, primarily is used by fathers of kids who have played or are playing. 

What’s your resume? What’s your purpose here? Are you qualified to speak on any of these matters? 

Additionally, you don’t have to dig too deep to find my disputes with Danner... though I do think he’s actually a pretty reasonable participant here. 

Back to your resume or qualifications in regards to hockey? What have you done? What are you currently doing? Why are you here if you don’t have children? 

Edited by ctil20

8 minutes ago, ctil20 said:

So you don’t have any kids, but you’ve managed to find your way to a hockey message board dedicated to youth hockey. Which, primarily is used by fathers of kids who have played or are playing. 

What’s your resume? What’s your purpose here? Are you qualified to speak on any of these matters? 

Maybe he's one of Posey's cronies.

1 minute ago, ctil20 said:

Additionally, you don’t have to dig too deep to find my disputes with Danner... though I do think he’s actually a pretty reasonable participant here. 

Back to your resume or qualifications in regards to hockey? What have you done? What are you currently doing? Why are you here if you don’t have children? 

I was wondering when you boys would fire this alt back up.

I have a pending question to the lod timers on the board. When I get a yes or no answer we can proceed.

Until then my assumptions have proven better than anyone else's.

Personally, I think I'm a better version of the king. Your mileage may vary 

Again, you don’t have to dig deep to find me straight up insulting Danner. 

Don’t duck the question... Or we’re all just going to ignore you and you will have to find a new medium to fill that void. You get what I’m saying. 

Answer the question(s). 

Edited by ctil20

Where did you go? 

Asked for some qualifications and you melt and click your heels in the other direction? 

Thought you were laying claim to the board? Can’t handle a simple request for current qualifications in hockey? Not asking for your social security number. Awfully sensitive after showing all that bravado. 

next.

Edited by ctil20
  • Haha 1

I don’t know that I’ve seen someone give up so easily. I wonder what that guys deal was? Thinking maybe he had some kind of resume in hockey that would validate his statements. 

Very odd. 

Edited by ctil20
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, aaaahockey said:

Same experiences for me where we have overlapped. Printscape did take temps at door but weren't enforcing any kind of masking or social distancing once I was in the stands (there were signs).  Bethel Park was being very strict with masks and not letting anyone but skaters in the building and only 20 on the ice for a while now so I doubt they will need to change much. 

I've been to Alpha, Ice Castle, and YMCA in Bethel. Ice Castle had, at that time, no actual restrictions at all effectively in place. Absolutely nobody was wearing a mask or even attempting to social distance during the few days I was there in the past few weeks. Alpha was about half and half but this was several weeks ago now so I don't know what they are doing at this time. YMCA is enforcing the 20 player limits, requiring masks to enter the building, and not allowing parents into the building except to tie skates and then leave the building. Parents have not been permitted to watch tryouts or any other skates there at all. They're taking the restrictions they have in place quite seriously.

Again, if I had to pick one rink, and one demographic of parents (south hills; area not program) that was going to draw everyone’s COVID attention to youth hockey...  I would have been right. 

Edited by ctil20
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 1&done said:

You're just as bad at assumptions as the king and danner. 1/5

So the king, danner, citl20, and now forbin. 

Nobody ever answered my question. Did danners 99 ever crack a NCAA I, NCAA III or an acha I roster?

Yes or no, please.

I did answer your question. As @The King and other have stated. It’s obvious you are a younger guy that stands to lose money. I’m going to toss my guess who you are - the predators yellow helmet 18U AA team coach who is charging the same price as the faux aaa predators team. If we are all the same people the moderator of this board could easily step in with IP addresses. I’ve disagreed with the king, @ctil20 and I have argued about hockey related things. 

in the end, you are 100% someone young. 

“peace out”

31 minutes ago, ctil20 said:

Again, if I had to pick one rink, and one demographic of parents (south hills; area not program) that was going to draw everyone’s COVID attention to youth hockey...  I would have been right. 

I'd be interested in seeing this boards rankings of local rinks and/or programs. Can we start that thread?

Because i think it would be difficult to justify putting IC or the Preds anywhere close to even the middle of that list in my opinion. I live in the south hills and totally agree with your statement.

7 minutes ago, forbin said:

I'd be interested in seeing this boards rankings of local rinks and/or programs. Can we start that thread?

Because i think it would be difficult to justify putting IC or the Preds anywhere close to even the middle of that list in my opinion. I live in the south hills and totally agree with your statement.

Love that idea go ahead and start it haha