North Hills High School news

If you don’t have kids why do you care? You are intent on hijacking conversations and making sure everyone is giving you attention, yes? 

So have at it. No one here needs to exchange names, or personal information. What basic qualifications do you meet, in regards to youth hockey, that everyone here should entertain your attention seeking, plant based opinion(s)? 

On 7/7/2020 at 11:38 AM, ctil20 said:

And what is the jungle? 

No junior league, or any other relevant league that I know of is referred to as the jungle. 

Exactly. This alone is why I'm more qualified than you or any of your alts. 

Edited by Paul Baxter

On 7/7/2020 at 11:42 AM, 1&done said:

Exactly. This alone is why I'm more qualified than you or any of your alts. 

Literally nobody calls any relevant junior league “the jungle”. 

Edited by Paul Baxter

And even if at some point, a relevant league was nicknamed “the jungle”. Your try hard attempt at referencing it as such is all we need to know in regards to the fact that you never played in it. Or the desert. Or the Tundra. 

You’re most likely some never was been selling snake oil to mite parents. That or a momo, on here trying to find information about people’s children. 

Edited by Paul Baxter

22 minutes ago, aaaahockey said:

Love that idea go ahead and start it haha

I think the only fair way to do it is rank the facilities themselves. Obviously there will be some MAJOR bias about the associations and most people on here probably don't have enough experience with multiple associations to comment on them.  Although...that would lead to some great arguments.... @Paul Baxter what say you?

Maybe I'll make a poll ranking the (12-15) local rinks to start

On 7/7/2020 at 11:47 AM, ctil20 said:

And even if at some point, a relevant league was nicknamed “the jungle”. Your try hard attempt at referencing is all we need to know in regards to the fact that you never played in it. Or the desert. Or the Tundra. 

You’re most likely some never was been selling snake oil to more parents. That or a pedophile, on here trying to find information about people’s children. 

Dude I don't make a penny off hockey. As Ive said all along you and your alts are hypocrites and it got nauseating reading the garbage you've posted on here since March. 

When you were a 16/17 yr old kid squaring off with a 20 yr old age out, it sure felt like the f'in jungle 

Everyone of the assumptions you folks made about me is wrong, sans that I'm married and played some high school hockey.

I nailed your or danners kids entire career because, it seems, you're so salty he never made it past midgets.

Edited by Paul Baxter
profanity removed

22 minutes ago, 1&done said:

And if you must know I completed my 1st season in the jungle before I turned 18

I'd be willing to bet actual real money that you did not in any way shape or forum compete in the ECHL. And unlike you, I actually have three separate former business associates/acquaintances that work in team management offices in the ECHL as well as the AHL. A quick phone call or two would straighten this out.

On 7/7/2020 at 11:57 AM, The King said:

Please tell me this kid is bragging about playing in one of the junior B leagues in Ontario. These leagues have become notorious for sucking the last rung of American Tier 3 junior players dry in order to fund the development of their bottom level players before they go off to Canadian universities. If they’re lucky, the Americans have some cool pics to send back home to their high school friends that have no idea what a money pit they’ve gotten their parents in

HAHAHA you're probably right! I was assuming he was referring to the ECHL as I have heard players refer to it as the jungle. But a pay to play junior B league sounds way more likely for this kid.

Edited by Paul Baxter
profanity removed

Oh, forgive me for not knowing the ECHL is nicknamed the jungle. My kids haven’t made it that far yet, when they do, I’ll make sure they don’t end up scouring youth hockey forums for details about people’s children.. 

Is that common in the jungle? Frequenting youth hockey forums? 

Update: And this guy is full of it... no 17 year old is playing in the ECHL. He’s absolutely referring to some 18th tier Junior league in Canada, which he didn’t even play in. 

Final conclusion: 1&done, who turned out to be about 250&done, at our expense, is officially done. Times up clown. You had your chance. Back to the drawing board, get a new username and may I suggest easing your way in on Thursday. Let this be a lesson. 

Edited by Paul Baxter
profanity removed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh I know his type, the wife constantly making eye contact with a guy like me. Look of despair, mixed with “I’ll let you if you ask”... while he sways around the rink talking about his Tier 19 junior days to some unassuming group of mite parents he’s looking to con. 

• Haha 1

Seriously read through the posts. Who sounds like more of a kid?

If anyone seeks legal counsel from the king you need more help than the guy conversing with himself on a youth hockey forum.

Best of luck to you and your little diva that you raised.

4 minutes ago, 1&done said:

Hey I made it further than your kid(s) and my parents never paid for an extra A

Oh you certainly made it farther than me. My parents weren’t asinine enough to fork over my college savings to a fundraiser team in some bumfuck town in western Ontario. 

As far as my kid, I’m willing to bet he’s done more than you have at the same age. Then again, I really don’t care to get personal. I just hope he doesn’t end up in the jungle, and coming out with questionable habits... 

Edited by ctil20

On 7/7/2020 at 12:12 PM, 1&done said:

Hey I made it further than your kid(s) and my parents never paid for an extra A

No, they just paid for a billet family and a ton of coconuts for you to live your dream in the jungle. 

Edited by Paul Baxter
profanity removed

You are so arrogant and ignorant it's sort of impressive actually. But really sad.

You assume to know so much about everything and you're so wrong. Honestly it's parents like you that have sport in it's current predicament. 

SOY BOY HOCKEY DEVELOPMENT

_______ spent 2 seasons in the jungle before retiring to pursue his passion of finding information about minors on youth hockey forums. Prior to playing in the jungle, _______ was a stand out player for pleasant hills roller hockey u15 league. ________ attended the university of beaver county on a scholarship to play Dek hockey. 

Your future is now. 

Private lesson: $150 an hour plus ice fees

Edited by ctil20

39 minutes ago, forbin said:

And unlike you, I actually have three separate former business associates/acquaintances that work in team management offices in the ECHL as well as the AHL. A quick phone call or two would straighten this out.

Probably should've used those lifelines as your kid(s) aged out of midgets.

With those connections I'm surprised he didn't an NCAA offer right out of PPE. But I guess you're so well off he didn't have to go to college.

13 minutes ago, ctil20 said:

SOY BOY HOCKEY DEVELOPMENT

_______ spent 2 seasons in the jungle before retiring to pursue his passion of finding information about minors on youth hockey forums. Prior to playing in the jungle, _______ was a stand out player for pleasant hills roller hockey u15 league. ________ attended the university of beaver county on a scholarship to play Dek hockey. 

Your future is now. 

Private lesson: $150 an hour plus ice fees

Here again this sounds more like your experiences than mine.

1 minute ago, 1&done said:

Probably should've used those lifelines as your kid(s) aged out of midgets.

With those connections I'm surprised he didn't an NCAA offer right out of PPE. But I guess you're so well off he didn't have to go to college.

My kid is still young, so I have plenty of time to grease the palms of coaches until hes a NHL player. Thank you for the advice.

3 minutes ago, forbin said:

My kid is still young, so I have plenty of time to grease the palms of coaches until hes a NHL player. Thank you for the advice.

Why would you have to grease anyone's palms, can't you just call all your buddies?

1 minute ago, 1&done said:

Why would you have to grease anyone's palms, can't you just call all your buddies?

Oh my kid is absolute hot garbage. He's gonna need all the help he can get to make it past the jungle.